Dual Float Level Switch
Product Name:Dual Float Level Switch
Model Number:DFC1.5 Float switch
115v 3/4HP Enhanced
DFC1.5 Float switch
The all new Enhanced Float Controller DFC1.5 has all of the features and benefits of the DFC1 plus several features only previously available on the DFC2, making for a great upgrade. With the universal mounting tabs, the Enhanced Float Controller is easy to install and has the ability to disconnect the float switch wire from the controller, allowing you to easily feed the wire through a sump pit cover.
- The controller has an adjustable timer from 5-45 seconds
- Activates the pump weekly to exercise and extend the life of the pump. Also helps stop mud building up in the pump.
- A flashing LED on the font of the controller indicates the controller is receiving AC power.
- Power Rating: 3/4HP or 12 amps 115vac
- Cords: 2' 120v power w/plug, 10' float w/plug
The PHCC Dual Float has, not one, but two floats mounted within a protective cage.
Should one float fail to operate, the second float is available and ready to activate the pump. The protective cage prevents debris or other wires from interfering with movement of the floats. Switch is mounted independent from pump, allowing user to adjust the height of pump activation. The result - the most reliable float switch in the industry!
Dual float has connector into the bottom of the controller so it can be passed through conduit or wall.
No alarm or remote alarm connections.
|Model Number||DFC1.5 Float switch|
|Series||Pro Series submersible pumps|
|Phase (Ø)||Single (1)|
|Motor Amps (A)||12|
|Max Operating Temperature (F)||100|
|Viscosity||Water 1.00 cp 31.00 ssu|
|Cord Length (Ft.)||10|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|