Myers SX50h is a rugged 1/2HP Explosion Proof Submersible sump pump
high head designed for many commercial, municipal or industrial
applications. The SX50 is U.L. and CSA listed with construction for
use in Class 1, Division 1, Group D hazardous locations. These
pumps are designed to pump contaminated water with a wide range of
pollutants listed under the U.L., CSA listing. The pump package
includes Myers intrinsically safe control panel.
- Constructed for use in Class 1, Division 1, Group D hazardous
- Designed to pump contaminated water, with a wide range of
pollutants listed under the UL, CSA listings.
- Myers intrinsically safe control panel included.
- Oil-filled motor for maximum heat dissipation and constant
- UL and CSA listed.
- Recessed impeller reduces radial bearing loads, increasing
- High torque capacitor start, single phase motor for assured
starting under heavy load.
- Seal leak probes warn of seal leak condition.
- On-winding heat sensors protect motor from overheating and
prevents costly motor damage.
Myers CEX Control Panels Feature:
- NEMA 4X enclosure with inner door
- Separate pump and control circuit breaker
- Intrinsically safe module for floats
- H-O-A switch
- Run, seal leak, and alarm light
- Motor starter and capacitor
- U/L 913
- Solids handling up to 2"
other EXP sump pumps click here.
Other Explosion proof pumps for sumps click here.