Trash pump w/ Honda FlexPump
Series (4 Models):
Trash pump w/ Honda FlexPump
Gallons Per Hour:
16620 (277 GPM)
Flex shaft pump Honda 5.5HP.
14% Off Special Price $1,899.00 Regular Price $2,199.00
Submersible Trash pump engine powered, Honda GX160. FlexPump™ is a submersible Flexible Shaft dewatering pump without electricity. Contractors who have used it are so impressed they are calling it a "Muddy Miracle". The Original Flex shaft pump since 1951. NO PRIMING, NO ELECTRICITY, NO HYDRAULICS. Just toss the pump head in the water and start the Honda engine. Pumps down to inches of water without loosing prime. Then when water comes back in the pump will start pumping again.
- Honda GX160 Commercial Grade Engine included, see item 1639-017-00 for more spec's. Standard roll cage 2760-104-KO (black) included.
- FlexPump™ flexible shaft driven heavy duty pumps are portable and versatile and can be used inmultiple applications. Extra 10FT shaft extension available. Propane Powered available.
- Used by construction industry, rental industry, manufacturing industry, harbor authorities, mining, pork producers and dairy farmers, utility vault, dredge, plumbers and underground construction, golf course etc.
- General purpose Cast Iron & Aluminum - handles sand, silt, muck, effluent, solids, stones, debris, general dewatering.
- Truely Self priming.
- Choke resistant Cast Iron impeller.
- Stainless steel pump shaft, with oil bath lubrication.
- Submersible operation, no costly suction hose, no electricity required.
- All pumps have a "quick action" shaft coupling with a 3-tooth dog drive enabling them to be operated from gas, electric, diesel, hydraulic or pneumatic drive units.
- Completeley portable, a flex tool - carry the coiled pump and shaft seperate from the engine / roll cage to the job site.
- Fitted with an adapter for camlock quick action hose fittings. Pump head is 10" dia.
- Waste pits (truck / car wash)
- Trench Shoring / Shields / Trench box
- Excavation site drainer
- Pond / Lake / Stream dredge
- Boring - Liquid drilling fluid mud
- Pier holes
- Sewer line, water main repair
- Marine salvage
- Pig / Dairy Farms
- AG field drain tile excavation
19.5 Ft drive flex shaft.
Pump can handle the removal of water containing solids up to 30%. It is perfect in the pumping sites of water, sand slurries, gravel and sludge on job sites.
*Submersible trash Pumps are available as pump only (PEO) for mounting to customer supplied engine (3/4"d shaft, 3.62"DBC SAE J609) or PumpBiz can supply a diesel engine along with electric motors. Drive unit, roll cage and all fittings included.
|Series||FlexPump submersible trash pump|
|Max Flow (GPM.)||277|
|Max Flow GPH||16620|
|TDH Maximum (Ft)||85|
|TDH Maximum (PSI)||37|
|Horsepower (IE .5, 1, 1.5, 20)||5|
|Horse Power (HP)||5|
|Outlet Connection Type||FNPT|
|Wetted Materials||Aluminum, CI|
|Elastomers / O-ring||Buna-Nitrile|
|Max Operating Temperature (F)||140|
|Max Particle Size (In)||1.25|
|Viscosity||SAE 30 oil 352.00 cp 2000.00 ssu|
|Applications||Contractor, Dewatering, Dredging, Marine, Portable, Slurry, Slush & Sludge, Submersible|
|Other||Weight includes pump + motor / roll cage in two seperate boxes.
Proposition 65 requires businesses to provide warnings to Californians about significant exposures to chemicals that cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. These chemicals can be in the products that Californians purchase, in their homes or workplaces, or that are released into the environment. By requiring that this information be provided, Proposition 65 enables Californians to make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals.
|Rotation||CW engine side facing pump.|
|Low Oil Shutdown||Yes|
|Impeller Material||Aluminum, 2-vane solids handling|
|Run Time (HR.)||2.5 Hrs|
|Fuel Tank Size||0.82 Gal|
|Time to Ship (DAYS)||1 day|
A unique line of commercial products designed around a heavy duty multi-strand flexible drive shaft.