Basement Watchdog Backup Sump Pump
Series (12 Models):
Product Name:Basement Watchdog Backup Sump Pump
Battery backup pump
Watchdog Battery backup Emergency sump pump the SPECIAL system. Pumps when water volume exceeds main pump capacity backup or when house power is loss emergency. Included DUAL float switch provides automatic on / off pump control. It will pump up to 7.5 hr. continuously, or intermittently for days as a back-up, with the Basement Watchdog 7.5 hr. battery. New 2 year Mfr. Warranty. IN STOCK AND SHIPS SAME DAY.
- Pumps 1850 GPH (28gpm) @ 10-ft lift to empty the sump pit quickly
- User-friendly solid-state control panel lights up / alarm with a warning and describes what to do for easy maintenance. New silence button
- Unique charging circuit limits the current so the battery won't overcharge. 1.6 amp charger
- Includes new CONNECT WiFI compatibility. Remote Notification Ability
- Efficient sump pump only draws 10-12 amps, so the battery lasts longer
- Approximate hours of pumping with Basement Watchdog. * Based on a 10% duty cycle. Run times may vary based on inflow of water.
- Weekly testing of pump operation
- Works with any sump pump, can be mounted above sump pump
- Dual, Micro-Reed Switches
- Monitors battery, power and pump activity and sounds an alarm when it detects the following situations: The battery power is low (recharge or replace the battery) The battery fluid level is low (add water to the battery) The pump was activated (check the main pump for failure) The AC power was interrupted (check the circuit breaker & connections). Compatible with wet cell or maintenance free (AGM) batteries.
- USB data port (ability to remotely notify of alerts & type via cell phone text or email with optional WiFi module)
- Remote terminal (ability to connect with home alarm system)
- 2,600 GPH at 0 ft.
Click for Watchdog Battery Model # 30HDC140S. Order separately. Watchdog High Flow system. Pro Grade sump pump companion system. Click here for a water alarm.
|Series||Watchdog Battery Backup Sump Pump|
|Max Flow (GPM.)||28|
|Max Flow GPH||2600|
|TDH Maximum (Ft)||15|
|TDH Maximum (PSI)||6|
|Horse Power (HP)||1/4|
|Horsepower (IE .5, 1, 1.5, 20)||0.2800|
|Elastomers / O-ring||Buna-Nitrile|
|Voltage (Range)||12/24/36 VDC|
|Max Operating Temperature (F)||110|
|Viscosity||Water 1.00 cp 31.00 ssu|
|Other||Power cord is 8 FT. long. Battery Backup sump pumps are easy to install by do-it-yourself people or a handyman. If you emergency backup sump pump is plugged into a GFCI protected circuit be sure it does not trip the GFCI.
Requires Basement Watchdog 7.5 Hr 30HDC140S or 6 Hour Standby Sump Pump Battery to operate up to 7.5 or 6 hours EFFECTIVE continuous time equivalent, runs intermittently for days or 10,000 gal. Check valve and "Y" or "T" pipe fitting may be need. (Sold Separately)