2" Trash Pump Honda Gas
Series (12 Models):
Product Name:2" Trash Pump Honda Gas
5.5 HP 11,100GPH 160cc
Trash Pump Wet Prime 2 Inch, Honda GX160 5.5HP engine. 1" solids handling trash pump.
This pump is ideal for dewatering excavations, utility vaults, mining work, swimming pools, lakes and barge holds. Order by noon ships the same day.
- The clean-out cover and volute can be easily removed in seconds for easy cleaning of debris.
- Suction lift to 26FT.
- The seal is the heart of the pump. Silicon Carbide seals, developed exclusively for Koshin, vastly increase the durability of the mechanical seal and protect engine shaft. Silicon carbide SiC seals are 2 times harder, 15% tougher, and 50% stronger than common ceramic seals.
- Impeller is Hi-chrome cast iron. Volute manufactured from Spheroidal Graphite (ductile) cast iron. These materials employed to ensure long life, erosion resistance and low maintenance. No wear plates to wear out as on the imitations.
- Sturdy steel wrap-around pipe frame protects entire unit.
- Rubber mountings minimize vibration.
- Honda OHV engine with oil alert, and electronic ignition provides reliability and low fuel consumption.
- All aluminum die cast pump housing for light weight and portability.
- 0.95 Gal. fuel tank provides up to 2 Hrs run time.
Do not be fooled by imitation "industrial" pumps sold elsewhere. The pump quality is not the same and as with any pump parts will be needed and PumpBiz stocks parts to all the pumps we sell and support. These are the same pumps used by many rental stores, so they have proven themselves many times over.
Cast Iron impeller and volute are premium Spheroidal Graphite Cast Iron. This provides much greater wear resistance than ordinary and less expensive plain cast iron. Koshin is the ONLY pump manufacturer to use this high grade material. Other 2" trash pumps
Koshin makes the same pump wt20 model
|Series||Trash Pumps Honda Gas by Koshin|
|Max Flow (GPM.)||185|
|Max Flow GPH||11100|
|TDH Maximum (Ft)||98|
|TDH Maximum (PSI)||42|
|Horse Power (HP)||5 1/2|
|Horsepower (IE .5, 1, 1.5, 20)||5.5000|
|Inlet Connection Type||MNPT|
|Outlet Connection Type||MNPT|
|Wetted Materials||Aluminum, Ductile Iron|
|Elastomers / O-ring||Buna-Nitrile|
|Suction Lift (FT.)||26|
|Max Operating Temperature (F)||120|
|Viscosity||SAE 10 oil 88.00 cp 500.00 ssu|
|Mechanical Seal||SILICON CARBIDE|
|Mechanical Seal Face||SiC|
|Mechanical Seal Type||Single|
|Other||Includes suction strainer, sturdy wrap-around steel pipe frame. Same parts as WT20. Priming Time 70 sec. at 16.4 ft.|
|Low Oil Shutdown||Yes|
|Impeller Material||Hi-Chrome cast iron, non-clog|
|Country of Manufacture||Japan|
|GPM Of Water At 40 Feet Of Head||150|
|GPM Of Water At 60 Feet Of Head||100|
|GPM Of Water At 80 Feet Of Head||60|
Koshin pumps are the standard and known world wide in the contractor, rental, and portable pump markets as the brand to use. Most portable water pumps by Koshin feature Honda gas engines. Koshin manufactures a complete line of self priming centrifugal pumps for general transfer, high pressure and trash debris filled liquids. These pumps come in gas or diesel engine and single phase electric submersibles. Koshin is the most copied pump design coming out of China, but do not think they are the same. Use only the best, the original Koshin.
For over 70 years Koshin has continued to invest in new product testing and development. Koshin totally redesigned its production facilities in 2013 adding in house aluminum die casting, production automation, and state of the art process flow management. With a core philosophy of customer satisfaction, Koshin insures that each product off of its production line is of the finest quality. This is why we can proudly say that the performance specification found in this catalog are guaranteed minimum. This is often not the case with our competitors, who inflate actual performance values.
To further insure our valued customers that Koshin stands by our produces, we offer a 3 year limited warranty against manufactured defects. Our pumps are used and loved in 160 all over the world.
Koshin… the world’s toughest pump.