TSP Trash Pump 5.5hp
Series (4 Models):
Product Name:TSP Trash Pump 5.5hp
Model Number:90281005 (FTSP-2HRF)
Monarch 90281005 (FTSP-2HRF)
Fast self priming ductile iron trash pump series; comparable in weight to aluminum pumps. Ideal for portable trash pumping, bentonite mixing and hydro-seeding applications. Handles spherical solids up to half the diameter of the suction hose. The pump casing is built of cast ductile iron for durability.
- SEAL - Siliconized Graphite corrosion and abrasion resistant, water lubricated, no maintenance required, on a replaceable sleeve, protecting engine shaft.
- PRIMING PLUG - Enables priming without the removal of the discharge hose.
- IMPELLER - Semi-open cast gray iron, two vane type, for higher efficiency, capable of handling spherical solids.
- DIFFUSER - Ductile iron, replaceable, with built-in wear plate.
- CHECK VALVE - Built-in with threaded NPT suction inlet, prevents syphoning, facilitates priming.
- CASING - Rugged ductile iron construction for high impact resistance and long life. 60,000 lb tensile strength ductile iron compares to 30,000 lb tensile strength cast iron and die cast aluminum which can be as low as 20,000 lb tensile strength.
- SUCTION STRAINER - Price of pump includes a suction strainer, designed to pass solids of size that can be handled by the pump, giving an unobstructed flow.
- FRONT COVER - Ductile iron construction - easy removal by four wing nuts, no wrenches required.
- DRAIN PLUG - Enables casing to be drained, for winterizing, prevents frost damage.
- ROLL FRAME - Sturdy welded roll frame
- SOLIDS HANDLING: 1 1/8”
- ENGINE: B&S INTEK PRO
|Model Number||90281005 (FTSP-2HRF)|
|Series||Trash Pumps Diesel Gas Engine Self Priming|
|Max Flow (GPM.)||198|
|Max Flow GPH||11880|
|TDH Maximum (Ft)||100|
|TDH Maximum (PSI)||43|
|Horse Power (HP)||5 1/2|
|Horsepower (IE .5, 1, 1.5, 20)||5.5000|
|Inlet Connection Type||FNPT|
|Outlet Connection Type||FNPT|
|Wetted Materials||Cast Iron|
|Elastomers / O-ring||Buna-Nitrile|
|Suction Lift (FT.)||25|
|Max Operating Temperature (F)||120|
|Viscosity||Vegetable Oil 34.60 cp 200.00 ssu|
|Mechanical Seal Face||Ni Resist|
|Mechanical Seal Type||Single|
|Other||Includes low oil shut-off 1-2 hrs run on 1.6 gal. tank.|