Submersible Dewatering Pump
Series (13 Models):
Product Name:Submersible Dewatering Pump
115v 1/2HP 4760 GPH
Heavy duty submersible dewatering pump, electric. 4760 GPH. Ponstar unique pump easily handles leaves, sewage and solids up to 5/8" diameter. PKS65011 PKS-65011CR. Submersible trash pump, electric. Minimum operating water level is 5.5". pks65011
Koshin Water Pump Features:
• Impeller is manufactured from solid cast iron providing maximum wear resistance. Vortex design for solids handling.
• Water is channeled through the outer wall to cool the motor for maximum endurance.
• It is compact, light-weight, easy to carry and handle.
• Double Silicon Carbide mechanical seals run in an "oil" filled chamber of liquid paraffin to prevent damage from periods of dry running.
• Liquid paraffin is used in the shaft seal, therefore water will not be contaminated even in the case of oil leakage.
• The cord is of uni-body construction ensuring excellent water tightness.
• The built-in thermal protector turns off the power supply in case of overload operation thus protecting the motor.
Inlet opening of 1" allows for handling debris / trash up to 5/8".
• Construction site, excavations, well casings and general dewatering.
• Utilities, manhole and vault draining.
• Residential, draining of basements, crawl spaces, parking lots, Industrial and plant maintenance, and swimming pools (fits in bottom drain basin).
Koshin commercial water pumps are well known to the contractor and rental markets as a great value and a dependable pump.
|Series||Submersible Dewatering Pumps Heavy duty|
|Max Flow (GPM.)||79|
|Max Flow GPH||4740|
|TDH Maximum (Ft)||33|
|TDH Maximum (PSI)||14|
|Horse Power (HP)||1/2|
|Horsepower (IE .5, 1, 1.5, 20)||0.5000|
|Outlet Connection Type||MNPT|
|Elastomers / O-ring||Buna-Nitrile|
|Phase (Ø)||Single (1)|
|Motor Amps (A)||7|
|Max Operating Temperature (F)||104|
|Max Particle Size (In)||.62|
|Viscosity||Milk 3.20 cp 40.00 ssu|
|Mechanical Seal Face||SiC|
|Mechanical Seal Type||Double|
|Other||9-1/2" diameter. Motor is thermally protected. Replacement cord is 0430154|
|Impeller Material||Cast Iron, semi-open 6 blade|
|Cord Length (Ft.)||20|
|Country of Manufacture||Japan|
|GPM Of Water At 10 Feet Of Head||65|
|GPM Of Water At 20 Feet Of Head||50|
|GPM Of Water At 30 Feet Of Head||10|
Koshin pumps are the standard and known world wide in the contractor, rental, and portable pump markets as the brand to use. Most portable water pumps by Koshin feature Honda gas engines. Koshin manufactures a complete line of self priming centrifugal pumps for general transfer, high pressure and trash debris filled liquids. These pumps come in gas or diesel engine and single phase electric submersibles. Koshin is the most copied pump design coming out of China, but do not think they are the same. Use only the best, the original Koshin.
For over 70 years Koshin has continued to invest in new product testing and development. Koshin totally redesigned its production facilities in 2013 adding in house aluminum die casting, production automation, and state of the art process flow management. With a core philosophy of customer satisfaction, Koshin insures that each product off of its production line is of the finest quality. This is why we can proudly say that the performance specification found in this catalog are guaranteed minimum. This is often not the case with our competitors, who inflate actual performance values.
To further insure our valued customers that Koshin stands by our produces, we offer a 3 year limited warranty against manufactured defects. Our pumps are used and loved in 160 all over the world.
Koshin… the world’s toughest pump.
Q: Cleared a foot of water from 30x70 foot basement in a couple of hours. Quiet, powerful, solid product. The intake at the bottom of the unit is about an inch off the ground, so it won't pump the basement dry. The small "triangle" bit in the picture is just the stand. Are there other pumps I can then use to pump "down to the floor".
A: Yes, floor sucker or ground low level pumps like the 5MSP, LSC1.4S, LSR2.4S, PXL-65011. Keep in mind that the impeller in the pump needs to be wet in order to pump and that determines the low level point.
Q: We use this pump in our pond,which runs 24/7 and it has lasted at least 10 years for us!!!! Great pump!!! With colder winters I want to turn it off, how should I store it.
A: No right answer but it is generally thought best to store it in a bucket of water to keep the rubber seals "wet" and prevent drying out.
Q: Does this pump come equipped with a float switch ?
A: No but they are available in several types as add-on options.