Ponstar Submersible Dewatering Pump
Series (11 Models):
Product Name:Ponstar Submersible Dewatering Pump
Gallons Per Hour:4200 (70 GPM)
115v 1/2HP 4600 GPH
24% Off Special Price $242.00 Regular Price $317.00
About Koshin PonStar Pumps
Heavy duty submersible dewatering pump. The Ponstar pumps are powered by electric motors. Koshin water pumps are know world wide for long life, robust and a great value in a commercial contractors submersible pump. Minimum low level operation is 2.25". ps65011 ps65o11
Ponstar Pump Features:
- Impeller is manufactured from solid cast iron providing maximum wear resistance
- 110-120v Electric
- Water is channeled through the outer wall of the Ponstar pump to cool the motor for maximum endurance.
- It is compact, light-weight, easy to carry and handle.
- Double Silicon Carbide mechanical seals run in an "oil" filled chamber of liquid paraffin to prevent damage from periods of dry running.
- Liquid paraffin is used in the shaft seal, therefore water will not be contaminated even in the case of oil leakage.
- The cord is of uni-body construction ensuring excellent water tightness. P/N 0430088 $85.00
- The built-in thermal protector turns off the power supply in case of overload operation thus protecting the motor.
- Construction site, excavations, well casings, loading docks, Utilities, manhole and vault draining.
and general dewatering.
- Long power cord with plug. Float switches, hose optional
- Residential, draining of basements, crawl spaces and swimming pools and yards.
- Continuous duty rating.
- 9-1/2" diameter
Replacement Ponstar power cord part is 0430154 and replaces 0430088. Available from PumpBiz
|Series||Submersible Dewatering Pumps Heavy duty|
|Max Flow (GPM.)||70|
|Max Flow GPH||4200|
|TDH Maximum (Ft)||33|
|TDH Maximum (PSI)||14|
|Horsepower (IE .5, 1, 1.5, 20)||0.5000|
|Horse Power (HP)||1/2|
|Outlet Connection Type||MNPT|
|Elastomers / O-ring||Buna-Nitrile|
|Phase (Ø)||Single (1)|
|Motor Amps (A)||7|
|Max Operating Temperature (F)||104|
|Max Particle Size (In)||0.27|
|Viscosity||Milk 3.20 cp 40.00 ssu|
|Mechanical Seal Face||SiC|
|Mechanical Seal Type||Double|
|Applications||Contractor, Dewatering, Fountain, Pond, Portable, Submersible|
|Other||9-1/2" diameter. Motor is thermally protected.|
|Impeller Material||Cast Iron, semi-open|
|Cord Length (Ft.)||20|
|Country of Manufacture||Japan|
|Time to Ship (DAYS)||1 day|
|price match||If you can find a lower advertised price on the Pump (new, factory authorized dist), contact us at 800-PumpBiz, and we will beat their price! Guaranteed!|
|GPM Of Water At 10 Feet Of Head||60|
|GPM Of Water At 20 Feet Of Head||40|
|GPM Of Water At 30 Feet Of Head||10|
Koshin pumps are the standard and known world wide in the contractor, rental, and portable pump markets as the brand to use. Most portable water pumps by Koshin feature Honda gas engines. Koshin manufactures a complete line of self priming centrifugal pumps for general transfer, high pressure and trash debris filled liquids. These pumps come in gas or diesel engine and single phase electric submersibles. Koshin is the most copied pump design coming out of China, but do not think they are the same. Use only the best, the original Koshin.
For over 70 years Koshin has continued to invest in new product testing and development. Koshin totally redesigned its production facilities in 2013 adding in house aluminum die casting, production automation, and state of the art process flow management. With a core philosophy of customer satisfaction, Koshin insures that each product off of its production line is of the finest quality. This is why we can proudly say that the performance specification found in this catalog are guaranteed minimum. This is often not the case with our competitors, who inflate actual performance values.
To further insure our valued customers that Koshin stands by our produces, we offer a 3 year limited warranty against manufactured defects. Our pumps are used and loved in 160 all over the world.
Koshin… the world’s toughest pump.
Q; This pump is a powerful thing. Cleared out a large basement with a foot of water in just a couple hours. It doesn't pump flush to the surface. Are there pumps which will pump lower, even at a lower rate?
A: Floor sucker or ground low level pumps like the 5MSP, LSC1.4S, LSR2.4S, PXL-65011. Keep in mind that the impeller in the pump needs to be wet in order to pump and that determines the low level point.