4" Trash Pump
Series (11 Models):
Product Name:4" Trash Pump
4" Trash Pump, by Koshin
4 inch water trash pump, 11.5hp Koshin K420 gas engine. Solids handling contractor pumps are made for moving water full of trash, slurry and debris, dredge. Contractor and rental yard 1st choice for heavy duty dirty water / construction site pumping. Also used to skim duckweed from ponds. This pump is ideal for dewatering excavations, utility vaults, mining work, swimming pools, lakes and barge holds. When dredging, these pumps handle the sand, silt and muck. Order by noon ships the same day.
- Max Suspended Solids 30%, Solids up to 2".
- Suction lift up to 26FT
- Impeller is Hi-chrome cast iron (1200% harder than others). Volute manufactured from Spheroidal Graphite (ductile) cast iron (650% harder than others). These materials employed to ensure long life, erosion resistance and low maintenance. No wear plates needed like the imatations of others.
- The clean-out cover and volute can be easily removed in seconds for easy cleaning of debris. The seal is the heart of the pump. Silicon Carbide seals, developed exclusively for Koshin, vastly increase the durability of the mechanical seal and protect engine shaft. Silicon carbide SiC seals are 2 times harder, 15% tougher, and 100% stronger than common ceramic seals.
- Koshin Made Engines: Better Value, Better Quality Versus Commonly Available Retail Engines Made in China
- Lower Cost Of Ownership, Longer Maintenance Intervals, Longer Product Life
- Sturdy steel wrap-around pipe frame protects entire unit.
- Rubber mountings minimize vibration.
- All aluminum die cast pump housing for light weight and portability.
- 1.6G fuel tank provides up to 1.5 Hrs run time.
- Lifting eye in center of mass.
- 3-Year warranty on pump ends and engine.
- Impeller eye cast with hex nut shape for easy impeller removal
Do not be fooled by imitation "industrial" pumps sold elsewhere. The pump quality is not the same and as with any pump parts will be needed and PumpBiz stocks parts to all the pumps we sell and support. These are the same pumps used by many rental stores, so they have proven themselves many times over. Hard, siliconized graphite seal faces stand up to abrasive material found in construction and drainage applications. 6dly5 Also available with a Yamaha as YP40T, Koshin makes the same pump under the wt40.
Dredge pump for SEDIMENT REMOVAL FOR MARINAS, BOAT DOCKS, CANALS, PONDS, GOLF COURSES, WATERFRONT PROPERTY. Effective for up to 8,000 cubic yards. Dredging sediment at the rate of 10-35 cubic yards per hour.
When using as a dredge for sediment removal, consider using the bottom hole strainer of smaller size as a hydraulic excavator next to the intake.
|Series||Trash Pumps Honda Gas by Koshin|
|Max Flow (GPM.)||523|
|Max Flow GPH||31380|
|TDH Maximum (Ft)||82|
|TDH Maximum (PSI)||35|
|Horse Power (HP)||11|
|Inlet Connection Type||MNPT|
|Outlet Connection Type||MNPT|
|Wetted Materials||Aluminum, Ductile Iron|
|Elastomers / O-ring||Buna-Nitrile|
|Suction Lift (FT.)||26|
|Max Operating Temperature (F)||120|
|Max Particle Size (In)||2|
|Viscosity||Vegetable Oil 34.60 cp 200.00 ssu|
|Mechanical Seal||SILICON CARBIDE|
|Mechanical Seal Face||SiC|
|Mechanical Seal Type||Single|
|Other||Includes suction strainer, sturdy wrap-around steel pipe frame. Dimensions 30"x22"x25"|
|Low Oil Shutdown||Yes|
|Impeller Material||Hi-Chrome cast iron, non-clog|
|Run Time (HR.)||1.5hr|
|Fuel Tank Size||1.5g|
|Country of Manufacture||Japan|
|GPM Of Water At 20 Feet Of Head||395|
|GPM Of Water At 40 Feet Of Head||300|
|GPM Of Water At 60 Feet Of Head||200|
|GPM Of Water At 80 Feet Of Head||80|
Koshin pumps are the standard and known world wide in the contractor, rental, and portable pump markets as the brand to use. Most portable water pumps by Koshin feature Honda gas engines. Koshin manufactures a complete line of self priming centrifugal pumps for general transfer, high pressure and trash debris filled liquids. These pumps come in gas or diesel engine and single phase electric submersibles. Koshin is the most copied pump design coming out of China, but do not think they are the same. Use only the best, the original Koshin.
For over 70 years Koshin has continued to invest in new product testing and development. Koshin totally redesigned its production facilities in 2013 adding in house aluminum die casting, production automation, and state of the art process flow management. With a core philosophy of customer satisfaction, Koshin insures that each product off of its production line is of the finest quality. This is why we can proudly say that the performance specification found in this catalog are guaranteed minimum. This is often not the case with our competitors, who inflate actual performance values.
To further insure our valued customers that Koshin stands by our produces, we offer a 3 year limited warranty against manufactured defects. Our pumps are used and loved in 160 all over the world.
Koshin… the world’s toughest pump.