½ HP JSC Shallow Well Pump
Series (7 Models):
Product Name:½ HP JSC Shallow Well Pump
Model Number:JSC 05F16P
Your Name :
Phone #(optional) :
MODEL NUMBER# :
Competitor URL :
Competitor price :
We will respond to you within 24 hours.
Pearl Calpeda JSC 05F16P
½ HP JSC Shallow Well Pump Features
These Stainless Jet pumps have an exclusive diffuser design with flow control device provides for compact construction, fast self-priming capability and low noise.
Reliable with new design features, the JSC is more robust and forgiving when temporary abnormal operating conditions may exist.
The JSC is smaller than conventional pumps of a similar type, allowing for installation in restricted spaces and providing for easier retrofit applications.
Fast air evacuation reduces the risk of air-pockets developing at the mechanical seal preventing the danger of seal failure due to a lack of flushing and cooling.
The new diffuser and flow control device guide the fluid from the impeller into the central part of the pump casing, reducing turbulence and velocity, with effective use of the surrounding liquid in dampening the noise of flow.
- For drawing water out of a well.
- For lifting water containing air or other gases.
- For increasing water pressure from flooded suction applications.
- As pressure boosting pump for central water systems with low pressure (follow local specifications if increasing network pressure).
- For garden use.
- For clean liquids or slightly dirty surface water.
- For washing with a jet of water.
- Liquid temperature: 32 °F to 95 °F.
- Ambient temperature up to 104 °F.
- Maximum permissible pressure in the pump casing: 116 psi.
- Continuous duty.
|Model Number||JSC 05F16P|
|Series||Self Priming Jet Pumps|
|Max Flow (GPM.)||12|
|Max Flow GPH||720|
|TDH Maximum (Ft)||167|
|TDH Maximum (PSI)||73|
|Horse Power (HP)||1/2|
|Horsepower (IE .5, 1, 1.5, 20)||.5|
|Inlet Connection Type||FNPT|
|Outlet Connection Type||FNPT|
|Wetted Materials||304SS, Brass|
|Elastomers / O-ring||Buna-Nitrile|
|Phase (Ø)||Single (1)|
|Motor Amps (A)||8.8 / 4.5|
|Max Operating Temperature (F)||104|
|Max Particle Size (In)||0.06|
|Viscosity||Water 1.00 cp 31.00 ssu|
|Mechanical Seal Face||Carbon-ceramic|
|Other||304SS body. Maximum permissible pressure in the pump casing: 116 psi.|
|Impeller Material||Brass, closed|
|Cord Length (Ft.)||0|