Oberdorfer Close coupled bronze rotary gear pumps.
- Bronze Construction with SS shaft
- Helical gears for quiet operation
- Self-lubricating carbon bearings
- O-ring seal for max. leak protection
- The pump drive shaft is connected to the motor shaft by a
- The relief valve is in the system if the discharge line
contains any throttling devices, such as a shut-off valve, a spray
nozzle or other restrictive device. This will return the liquid to
the suction side or to the tank. If used continuously, the pump
will over heat. The relief valve is strictly a safety device
against overpressure. It will not work successfully as a pressure
or flow control device. For this purpose a separate relief valve in
the pressure line must be used.