Submersible Dewatering Pump Heavy Duty
Series (13 Models):
Product Name:Submersible Dewatering Pump Heavy Duty
2" Heavy duty submersible dewatering pump, Ponstar. Electric pump for dirty water in ditches. Often found in rental shops, contractor fleets.
OBSOLET: Replaced by PBX-65011
- Impeller and casing are manufactured from a blended rubber compound providing maximum wear resistance, up to three times over cast iron.
- Water is channeled through the outer wall to cool the motor for maximum endurance.
- Fits in a 8" diameter hole. It is compact, light-weight, easy to carry and handle.
- Double Silicon Carbide mechanical seals run in an "oil" filled chamber of liquid paraffin to prevent damage from periods of dry running.
- Liquid paraffin is used in the shaft seal, therefore water will not be contaminated even in the case of oil leakage.
- The cord is 20' of uni-body construction ensuring excellent water tightness. Includes heavy duty mechanical strain relief bracket.
- The built-in thermal protector turns off the power supply in case of overload operation thus protecting the motor.
- Discharge port positioned vertical. Also it is replaceable. MNPT
- Applications: Construction site, excavations, well casings and general dewatering.
- Utilities, manhole and vault draining, loading docks.
- Residential, draining of basements, crawl spaces and swimming pools
|Series||Submersible Dewatering Pumps Heavy duty|
|Max Flow (GPM.)||79|
|Max Flow GPH||4740|
|TDH Maximum (Ft)||32|
|Horse Power (HP)||1/2|
|Horsepower (IE .5, 1, 1.5, 20)||.5|
|Outlet Connection Type||MNPT|
|Elastomers / O-ring||Buna-Nitrile|
|Phase (Ø)||Single (1)|
|Motor Amps (A)||7|
|Max Operating Temperature (F)||104|
|Max Particle Size (In)||0.1200|
|Viscosity||Milk 3.20 cp 40.00 ssu|
|Mechanical Seal Face||SiC|
|Mechanical Seal Type||Double|
|Other||7-1/2" diameter. Pump requires minimum hole size of 7-3/4" diameter. Motor is thermally protected. Contact PumpBiz for level switches, starter boxes and other options.
Min. Generator capacity 2700 watts.
|Impeller Material||Hard rubber, semi-open|
|Cord Length (Ft.)||20|
|Country of Manufacture||Japan|
|GPM Of Water At 10 Feet Of Head||60|
|GPM Of Water At 20 Feet Of Head||40|
Koshin pumps are the standard and known world wide in the contractor, rental, and portable pump markets as the brand to use. Most portable water pumps by Koshin feature Honda gas engines. Koshin manufactures a complete line of self priming centrifugal pumps for general transfer, high pressure and trash debris filled liquids. These pumps come in gas or diesel engine and single phase electric submersibles. Koshin is the most copied pump design coming out of China, but do not think they are the same. Use only the best, the original Koshin.
For over 70 years Koshin has continued to invest in new product testing and development. Koshin totally redesigned its production facilities in 2013 adding in house aluminum die casting, production automation, and state of the art process flow management. With a core philosophy of customer satisfaction, Koshin insures that each product off of its production line is of the finest quality. This is why we can proudly say that the performance specification found in this catalog are guaranteed minimum. This is often not the case with our competitors, who inflate actual performance values.
To further insure our valued customers that Koshin stands by our produces, we offer a 3 year limited warranty against manufactured defects. Our pumps are used and loved in 160 all over the world.
Koshin… the world’s toughest pump.