Light comm. sewage
Series (4 Models):
Product Name:Light comm. sewage
This pump provides big performance in a small package. The enclosed two-vane impeller provides the flow and head required for residential and light commercial seage applications, and passes a full 2" diameter solid. This pump is constructed of only the highest quality corrosion resistant materials - cast iron, stainless steel and engineered thermoplastics - for many years of service in harsh sewage environment. Order float switch seperately if needed as a part.
- Enclosed design for high efficiency pumping.
- Eliminates possibility of jamming between impeller and volute.
- Passes full 2” solids.
- Original performance can be restored if wear occurs by replacing volute seat ring.
- UL, CSA and SSPMA listed.
- Oil-filled motor for maximum heat dissipation and continuous bearing lubrication.
- High torque, permanent split capacitor (PSC) motors; no starting switches or relays to wear out.
- Liquids Handling: drain water and domestic sewage
- Motor Insulation: Class B (130¾ C)
- Simplex Dia.: 24 in.
- Duplex Dia.: 36 in.
|Series||MW50 Sewage Pump 1/2hp 132gpm|
|Max Flow (GPM.)||130|
|Max Flow GPH||7800|
|TDH Maximum (Ft)||27|
|TDH Maximum (PSI)||12|
|Horse Power (HP)||1/2|
|Horsepower (IE .5, 1, 1.5, 20)||0.5000|
|Outlet Connection Type||FNPT|
|Elastomers / O-ring||Buna-Nitrile|
|Phase (Ø)||Single (1)|
|Max Operating Temperature (F)||120|
|Viscosity||Milk 3.20 cp 40.00 ssu|
|Mechanical Seal Face||Carbon-ceramic|
|Mechanical Seal Type||Single|
|Other||Max temp. to 140F intermittent. Power 9 amps|