6" Diesel Trash Pump Trailer Mount
Series (21 Models):
Product Name:6" Diesel Trash Pump Trailer Mount
6" Diesel Trash Pump is designed for applications requiring high volume flow and solid debris handling capabilities. Diesel engine Kohler KDW1003. Pump is constructed of heavy duty sand cast aluminum with cast iron and stainless steel internal parts for wear resistance and durability. Patent pending built-in slide mechanism features nylon and powder coated steel components that permit servicing, repairing and cleaning entire pump without removing hoses or pump components from trailer. Digital tachometer/hour meter. AMT Engine Driven Trash pumps are reliable, cost effective and low maintenance. For use with non-flammable liquids which are compatible with pump component materials. PN was;5587-Y6 with a Yanmar engine, now a Kohler diesel.
- Cast Aluminum Casing and Adapter
- Cast Iron Seal Plate, Volute & Manifold
- Stainless Steel Impeller
- Silicon Carbide Mechanical Seal and Buna O-Rings & Flapper/Check Valve
- Seal Wash Feature for Extended Seal Life
- Digital tachometer/hourmeter installed
- 6" NPT Port Size
- Self Priming to 20 Ft.
- Diesel engine Kohler KDW1003, 3 cylinder liquid cooled, 20gal fuel tank
- Diesel engine with 12hrs run time diesel tank
- Solids Handling to 3" Diameter
- Unique Slide Mechanism Permits Complete Service of Pump Without Removing Hoses or Removing Pump Components From Trailer, PATENT PENDING
- Includes Tool Box and Tools for Servicing
- 12 VDC Electric Start; Battery & Digital Tachometer / hour meter Included
- D.O.T. Approved Trailer – See Your State and Local Codes For Registration
- Handle water containing stones, sticks, mud, and other solids (up to 20% by volume).
Shipping Dim's: 99"x48"x62" WARNING: Use only with nonflammable liquids compatible with pump component materials and in nonflammable/nonexplosive atmospheres.
Series: Gas Diesel Engine Trash Pumps
|Series||Trash Pumps Gas Diesel Engine Powered|
|Max Flow (GPM.)||990|
|Max Flow GPH||59400|
|TDH Maximum (Ft)||98|
|TDH Maximum (PSI)||42|
|Horsepower (IE .5, 1, 1.5, 20)||23|
|Inlet Connection Type||MNPT|
|Outlet Connection Type||FNPT|
|Wetted Materials||304SS, Aluminum, Cast Iron|
|Elastomers / O-ring||Buna-Nitrile|
|Suction Lift (FT.)||20|
|Max Operating Temperature (F)||180|
|Max Particle Size (In)||3|
|Viscosity||Cream 16.50 cp 100.00 ssu|
|Mechanical Seal||TYPE 21|
|Mechanical Seal Face||SiC|
|Mechanical Seal Type||Single|
|Other||16 gal gas tank and run time is 9 hours. Requires 12 Volt Battery: BCI Group 24, Minimum of 500 CCA (Cold Crank Amps) Battery Box Cables Setup for Automotive Post Type Connection. 50 psi max casing pressure when flooded inlet.
Seal Wash Ports These units are equipped with provisions for the addition of a seal wash hose. To extend seal life or when pumping water containing abrasive sediment or when a buildup of material on the shaft seal is encountered, a seal wash may increase seal life. The pump adapter plate is equipped with two 1/8" NPT tapped ports; one at the (high pressure volute discharge) 10 o’clock position on adapter face and one on top of the locating boss (low pressure seal cavity).
|Low Oil Shutdown||Yes|
|Impeller Material||Stainless Steel, non-clog|
|Run Time (HR.)||12|
|Fuel Tank Size||20|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
AMT Pump Company is A Subsidiary of The Gorman-Rupp Company located in Mansfield, Ohio. AMT offers over 1000+ different standard model numbers of which 400+ are readily available and offered as QSP, Quick Ship Products. AMT manufactures and sells Industrial / Commercial pumps & accessories through authorized distributors.
Virtually every product AMT sells is engineered and designed by the company. Pump components are machined, assembled and tested at the Royersford, Pennsylvania facility.
AMT’s unique designs and patented products have made the company the industry leader for their high quality pumps.