Weed Wacker Pump Attachment Plastic
Series (5 Models):
Product Name:Weed Wacker Pump Attachment Plastic
Weed wacker / String Trimmer water pump attachment. Pump water with your split shaft string trimmer. Trimmer brush cutter water pump attachment in all plastic construction. Turns your tool into a stick transfer pump. Meter pit water pump. Works with many battery (Milwaukee, Ryobi, DeWalt) powered cordless string trimmers also (motor in handle). Do not settle for poor performance imitations, insist on the ORIGINAL.
- Less expensive and more user-friendly than any water pump on the market!
- Pumps up to 12 gallons per minute! = 750gph
- No suction hose or priming required
- Turn your handheld string trimmer into a TORNADO with this Powerful Pump
- Attaches to most weed wackers quickly ( Toro, Homelite, John Deer, Ryobi, Troy Bilt, Poulan, Craftsman, Cub Cadet, Snapper, GreenWorks, EGO, Trimmer Plus, Milwaukee, Kobalt, Weedeater, Ryobi (trademarks of their respective companies). This Patented pump works great with new Cordless trimmers which have the motor up with the battery.
- Even works with many new Battery powered cordless units.
- For heavy duty contractor version see the PortaPump.
Now you can turn your handheld string trimmer into a powerful, submersible pump with this new pumping attachment. The TF5 Tornado Submersible Water Pump attaches quickly without tools or adapters. It "Quick snaps" onto the string trimmer coupler and comes with a standard garden hose connection at the pump housing.Just place the pump housing in the liquid to be transferred and pull the trigger on the string trimmer -- now you can pump water or other liquids up to 25 gallons per minute, depending on how far you have to move the water. The TF5 will continue to pump until the water is gone. Patented Works Great For:
- Holes with broken water lines
- Flooded basements
- Flooded Water Meters
- Flooded Boats
- Fish Ponds / Fountains
- Valve Boxes
- Fence Post Holes
- Cattle Tanks
- Anywhere water needs to be removed! (Even muddy water)
Who can use the TF5 Submersible Water Pump?
- Home owners
- City & County Water Departments
- Amusement Parks
- Farmers & Ranchers
- Golf Courses / Sports Fields
- Feed Lots
- Irrigation Repair Services
- And many, many more.
|Max Flow (GPM.)||12|
|Max Flow GPH||720|
|TDH Maximum (Ft)||30|
|TDH Maximum (PSI)||11|
|Outlet Connection Type||GH|
|Wetted Materials||Acetal-Delrin, Steel|
|Elastomers / O-ring||Buna-Nitrile|
|Viscosity||Milk 3.20 cp 40.00 ssu|
|Mechanical Seal||RADIAL LIP|
|Mechanical Seal Type||Single|
|Other||Made for the home owner or occasional use. For design flow rate run at 7,800 RPM. Commercial models available.
Proposition 65 requires businesses to provide warnings to Californians about significant exposures to chemicals that cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. These chemicals can be in the products that Californians purchase, in their homes or workplaces, or that are released into the environment. By requiring that this information be provided, Proposition 65 enables Californians to make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals.
|Impeller Material||Plastic, axial|
|Warranty (YRS.)||90 Days|