Vertical Multi-Stage Deep Well Jet Pump
Series (4 Models):
Product Name:Vertical Multi-Stage Deep Well Jet Pump
This Sta-Rite MS Series Vertical Jet Pump includes external automatic regulator, pressure gauge, pressure switch, and a complete line of casing adapters to drive the 4" double pipe or 2" and 3" single pipe jet packages.
- Applications: Water systems and sprinkling for homes, farms, and cottages
- Automatic Pressure Regulator: Faster-acting and quieter. New improved stem and guide are precisely molded to assure efficient, trouble-free performance on all deep wells.
- Quality Construction: cast iron pump body and base are specially treated to resist corrosion.
- Norylï½® Impellers: Precision molded for perfect balance, and ultrasmooth for highest performance and efficiency.
- Pressure Switch: High quality. Differential and cut-in/cut-out pressure settings are adjustable.
- Motor Windings: Superior insulation materials protect against excessive moisture and contaminants to ensure prolonged motor life.
- Mechanical Shaft Seal: Precision lapped and highly polished carbonceramic, stainless steel construction.
- Dustproof Cover: All electrical components are protected from dirt, dust and insects by a dustproof canopy. Ventilating air cannot contaminate vital switching components.
- Balanced Rotor: Rotor is die cast under high pressures for uniform performance and greater efficiency; dynamically balanced.
- Heavy-duty Ball Bearings: Permanently lubricated sealed bearings are extensively tested to ensure extended life and smooth, quiet operation.
- Pump and Motor Shaft: One piece threaded shaft for positive impeller drive and alignment. Shaft is stainless steel for maximum corrosion resistance.
- A Jet Package should be ordered with this Pump. All installations require an appropriate size adapter flange or casing adapter if bolt-on feature is desired.
|Series||MS Vertical Multi-Stage Deep Well Jet Pump|
|Max Flow (GPM.)||12|
|Max Flow GPH||720|
|TDH Maximum (Ft)||462|
|TDH Maximum (PSI)||200|
|Horse Power (HP)||1|
|Horsepower (IE .5, 1, 1.5, 20)||1.0000|
|Inlet Connection Type||FNPT|
|inlet size||1 ¼"|
|Outlet Connection Type||FNPT|
|Elastomers / O-ring||Buna-Nitrile|
|Phase (Ø)||Single (1)|
|Viscosity||Water 1.00 cp 31.00 ssu|
|Mechanical Seal Face||Carbon-ceramic|
|Mechanical Seal Type||Single|
|Impeller Material||Noryl, closed|
|Cord Length (Ft.)||0|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|