Submersible "Non-Clog" Pump
Series (46 Models):
Product Name:Submersible "Non-Clog" Pump
Submersible Sewage "Non-Clog" Pump. Heavy duty sewage ejector pump with Inboard oil filled shaft seal. Uses include residential / commercial sewage, loading docks and other pits where a non-clog submersible wastewater pump is needed with high flow. 4" Horizontal Discharge Solids Handling Pump 4" horizontal discharge handles up to 3" spherical solids.
Dual Mechanical Seals: Silicon carbide vs. silicon carbide outer seal and ceramic vs. carbon inner seal, stainless steel metal parts, BUNA-N elastomers. Upper and lower shaft seals are positioned independently and are separated by an oil-filled chamber. Shaft: 300 series stainless steel keyed design. Fasteners: 300 series stainless steel. Capable of running dry temporarily without damage to seals or motor. Can replace Goulds ws2032d4
- DISCHARGE 4" 125LB ANSI Flange.
- LIQUID TEMPERATURE 104° F (40° C) continuous.
- VOLUTE Cast iron ASTM A-48 class 30.
- MOTOR HOUSING Cast iron ASTM A-48 class 30.
- SEAL PLATE Cast iron ASTM A-48 class 30.
- IMPELLER Design: open, double vane.
- IMPELLER Material: cast iron ASTM A-48 class 30, dynamically balanced, ISO G6.3.
- SHAFT 416 series stainless steel.
- O-RINGS Square shaped Buna-N.
- PAINT Air dry enamel, water based.
- SEAL Design:Double, mechanical, oil filled chamber.
- SEAL Material : Silicon carbide outboard, with stainless steel hardware.
- HARDWARE 300 series stainless steel.
- BEARINGS Upper: ball, single row, oil lubricated, for radial load. Lower: ball, single row, oil lubricated, for radial and thrust load.
- OPTIONAL EQUIPMENT Additional cord and slide rail coupling (SRC-2).
|Series||Barmesa Industrial Pumps|
|Max Flow (GPM.)||420|
|Max Flow GPH||25200|
|TDH Maximum (Ft)||35|
|TDH Maximum (PSI)||16|
|Horse Power (HP)||2|
|Horsepower (IE .5, 1, 1.5, 20)||2|
|Outlet Connection Type||Flange|
|Wetted Materials||304SS, Cast Iron|
|Elastomers / O-ring||Buna-Nitrile|
|Phase (Ø)||Three (3)|
|Motor Amps (A)||11.6|
|Max Operating Temperature (F)||104|
|Max Particle Size (In)||3.0000|
|Viscosity||SAE 10 oil 88.00 cp 500.00 ssu|
|Mechanical Seal||OIL FILLED|
|Mechanical Seal Face||SiC|
|Mechanical Seal Type||Double|
|Impeller Size (IN.)||6.63|
|Other||Minimum Submergence: Fully submerged for continuous operation, 6" below top of motor for intermittent operation.|
|Impeller Material||open, double vane. cast iron ASTM A-48 class 30, dynamically balanced, ISO G6.3.|
|Motor Locked Rotor Amps (A.)||49|
|Cord Length (Ft.)||40|
|Country of Manufacture||Mexico|
|GPM Of Water At 20 Feet Of Head||300|
|GPM Of Water At 25 Feet Of Head||200|
|GPM Of Water At 30 Feet Of Head||100|
During the 1970's, new additions were made to the line of products and we started manufacturing submersible solids handling pumps as well as grinder pumps.
Today after more than 60 years, we have manufacturing facilities & distribution centers across America, and an extensive distributor network. Our State of the Art manufacturing facilities have modern CNC machinery as well sophisticated design and test capabilities. Barmesa serves markets such as marine, commercial, municipal, wastewater, water, industrial, construction, utility, chemical, OEM, irrigation, dewatering flood control, fire protection, as well as many other applications.
Our privately held family business is committed to offer an extensive variety of products with the best quality standards and on-time deliveries. We are proud to say "Quality Pumps Since 1953".