Munro 5” Multistage Bottom Suction Submersible Pump
Product Name:Munro 5” Multistage Bottom Suction Submersible Pump
Water Harvesting Sprinkler Pump
Munros easy-to-install, high-head multistage submersible pump is designed for turf irrigation service, high head dewatering applications, and high pressure, low gallonage water feature projects that require high head and low flow (i.e., fountains).
- Stainless steel components outside and inside – non-corrosive, built to industrial specifications
- Self-cooling, quiet operation – the pumped liquid cools the motor for long life
- Easy installation – no control box required to start the pump
- Recommended for: irrigation, shallow wells, rain collection tanks, grey water
- Other uses: dewatering, fountains, pressure boosting domestic water
- Non-corrosive – All hydraulic parts, including impellers and hydraulic bowl chambers, are made from high-grade stainless steel.
- Superior “Draw-Down” Capability – With the lowest draw down in its class, our 4 1/2” capability dwarfs the competition.
- Reduced Amp Draw – Offering over 25% less energy consumption reduces operating costs and extends the service life.
- Cooler and Quieter Operation – Using the pumped liquid to cool the motor, the water passing over the motor dampens the noise. No need for expensive “flow-inducer sleeves” required on other pumps.
|Max Flow (GPM.)||41|
|Max Flow GPH||2460|
|TDH Maximum (Ft)||323|
|Horse Power (HP)||2|
|Horsepower (IE .5, 1, 1.5, 20)||2|
|Outlet Connection Type||FNPT|
|Elastomers / O-ring||Buna-Nitrile|
|Phase (Ø)||Single (1)|
|Motor Amps (A)||9.5|
|Max Operating Temperature (F)||104|
|Viscosity||Water 1.00 cp 31.00 ssu|
|Mechanical Seal Face||Carbon-ceramic|
|Mechanical Seal Type||Single|
|Impeller Number (In.)||MXS206|
|Cord Size||16/3 Guage|
|Cord Length (Ft.)||15|
|GPM Of Water At 150 Feet Of Head||28|
|GPM Of Water At 200 Feet Of Head||26|
|GPM Of Water At 250 Feet Of Head||17|