Manual Effluent Water Pump
Series (9 Models):
Product Name:Manual Effluent Water Pump
ME40 Series 4/10 HP Effluent and Drain Water Pumps.
- Two vane thermoplastic impeller design provides maximum dosing efficiency.
- Enclosed design for high efficiency pumping.
- Eliminates possibility of jamming between impeller and volute.
- Original performance can be restored if wear occurs by replacing volute seat ring.
- UL, CSA, and SSPMA listed.
- Oil-filled motor for maximum heat dissipation and continuous bearing lubrication.
- Overload protected, shaded pole motor eliminates starting switches and relays which are prone to fail.
- Liquids Handling: Domestic effluent & drain water not for raw sewage.
- Motor: 4/10HP, 1600 RPM, shaded pole, oil-filled.
- Model designations are as follows: A = Automatic, M = Manual, P = Piggy-backed.
- Field tested, wide angle, mercury-free mechanical float switch provides maximum draw down. (A model only).
- Automatic pumps have quick change level controls for fully automatic operation. (A and P models only)
- Piggy-back float pumps are equipped with series tapped float switch for fully automatic operation. (P model only)
- Positive sealing, quick connect float and switch cords make replacement simple if service is ever necessary.
- See the Miscellaneous Page for more information (click here)
|Series||ME40 Effluent/Drain Pump 4/10HP 80GPM|
|Max Flow (GPM.)||80|
|Max Flow GPH||4800|
|TDH Maximum (Ft)||32|
|TDH Maximum (PSI)||14|
|Horse Power (HP)||4/10|
|Horsepower (IE .5, 1, 1.5, 20)||0.4000|
|Outlet Connection Type||FNPT|
|Elastomers / O-ring||Buna-Nitrile|
|Phase (Ø)||Single (1)|
|Max Operating Temperature (F)||140|
|Viscosity||Milk 3.20 cp 40.00 ssu|
|Mechanical Seal Face||Carbon-ceramic|
|Mechanical Seal Type||Single|
|Cord Length (Ft.)||10|
|GPM Of Water At 10 Feet Of Head||71|