Inverter Generator P2000 2.4KW PowerSmart
Series (3 Models):
Product Name:Inverter Generator P2000 2.4KW PowerSmart
Your Name :
Phone #(optional) :
MODEL NUMBER# :
Competitor URL :
Competitor price :
We will respond to you within 24 hours.
Briggs & Stratton 30758
Briggs & Stratton 30758 - 2200 Watt PowerSmart Series™ Inverter Generator. This unit is the best "bang for the buck" on small inverter generators. Inverter technology reduces the generator's size and weight. The main benefit of this inverter technology is that the engine can run at varying speeds, significantly reducing the noise levels and fuel consumption. These generators utilize a different type of alternator to generate very clean AC power. Suitable for computers and other sensitive electronic devices along with tools, space heaters and lights. Immediate benefits include long run time, true AC power sine wave, low noise and light weight. Replaces 30553
Featuring affordable, inverter technology from a brand that you know and trust, the latest Briggs and Stratton power smart series P2400 inverter generator comes with higher wattage and parallel capability for your electrical backup needs. The P2400 computer-controlled engine continuously adjusts its speed to your power needs for efficient, consistent, and quiet power. Its 2200 starting watts/1700 running watts paired with a lightweight, easy-to-carry design offers smooth, quiet power great for your camping, tailgating, food truck or residential backup power needs. The p2400 can be parallel with another p2400 or p3000 unit for more power. The new p2400 replaces model 30758.
Inverter Technology Features:
- Safely power, sump pumps, laptop computers, tv's, game systems, chain saws, heaters and lights
- Produces less than 3% total harmonic distortion or clean AC power like from untility
- 2,400 Max Rated Watts / surge. 1,800 watts for continuous operation
- Briggs & Stratton Elite Series OHV 111CC, recoil start gas engine
- Parallel Kit (optional) for running two of these generators and getting increased power.
- State-of-the-art Technology
- Continuously adjusts engine speed to suit your power needs
- Delivers quiet, efficient and consistent power
- 1-Gallon Fuel Tank, small size 36L x 20W x 15H
- Run Time (50% Load): 6 Hours. Runs up to 8 hours @ 1/4 load
- Rated Amps: 13 Amps @ 120 Volts duplex outlet. 12-Volt DC cigarette type Outlet (5 amp) with USB adapter, parallel port
- Resettable circuit breaker for 12vdc outlet, Operation lights, Constant power or variable switch
- Recharge 12-volt batteries for RV, auto, marine, aircraft, etc.
- Low Oil and Overload Alert System Protects the generator to keep it running for years
- Up to 38% lighter and 45% quieter
- Easy access doors to oil fill, air cleaner and spark plug
- At 59dB operating volume, it's quieter than a normal conversation (Sound levels may vary based on proximity and location; measured at ¼ load at 7 meters from control panel side)
- H carry handle for easy one or two person carrying.
The unit comes with oil, tool kit and cables for battery charging which other companies charge extra for. Propane LPG conversion kit see accessories. Also see Yamaha generators for other sizes.
|Series||Generators Portable Gas|
|Other||Commercial Warranty: 1 Year. Consumer 2yr Variety of Outlets
Two (2) 120V-20A household and one (1) 12V-20A DC outlet with an included USB adapter gives you the flexibility to power essential appliances and electronics.
Watt = Unit of electrical power. In DC equals volts times amperes. In AC equals effective volts times effective amps times power factor times a consistent dependent on the number of phases. 1 kilowatt - 1,000 watts.
|Run Time (HR.)||6Hrs 50% Load|
|Fuel Tank Size||1 Gal|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|