Dredge Pump - Pedestal
Series (3 Models):
Product Name:Dredge Pump - Pedestal
- High Chromium Stainless Steel Internal Components Resist Wear from Sea Water Mixed with Abrasive Sand
- Silicon Carbide Mechanical Seal Resists Abrasives and Extends Seal Life
- Heavy Duty Cast Iron Casing and Adapter Ensures Durability for Severe Service Conditions
- Dual Volute Design
- O-Ring Casing Seal for Ease of Service and Cleaning
- Maximum Working Pressure 75 PSI
- Maximum Temperature 160ï½º F
- Maximum Flow 173 GPM
- Discharge Pressure up to 44 PSI @ Sea Water
- Handles up to 1/2" Diameter Solids
- Self-primes to 10 ft. in 1 Minute!!
- Maximum Suction Lift 20 ft.
- Pump ONLY for customer belt or long coupled drive
As a alternate in a diaphragm type pump look at 3" Mudhog click. or for Electric Trash Pumps
|Max Flow (GPM.)||173|
|Max Flow GPH||10380|
|TDH Maximum (Ft)||100|
|TDH Maximum (PSI)||43|
|Inlet Connection Type||FNPT|
|Outlet Connection Type||FNPT|
|Wetted Materials||316SS, Cast Iron|
|Elastomers / O-ring||Buna-Nitrile|
|Suction Lift (FT.)||20|
|Max Operating Temperature (F)||160|
|Viscosity||Cream 16.50 cp 100.00 ssu|
|Mechanical Seal Face||SiC|
|Mechanical Seal Type||Single|
|Other||Self-primes to 10 Ft. in 1 Minutes.|
|Impeller Material||High Chromium|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
AMT Pump Company is A Subsidiary of The Gorman-Rupp Company located in Mansfield, Ohio. AMT offers over 1000+ different standard model numbers of which 400+ are readily available and offered as QSP, Quick Ship Products. AMT manufactures and sells Industrial / Commercial pumps & accessories through authorized distributors.
Virtually every product AMT sells is engineered and designed by the company. Pump components are machined, assembled and tested at the Royersford, Pennsylvania facility.
AMT’s unique designs and patented products have made the company the industry leader for their high quality pumps.