AC4 Chemical Pump
Series (28 Models):
Product Name:AC4 Chemical Pump
Finish Thompson (FTI) AC4STS1V300B015C05
Chemical pump stainless steel.
Rugged, metallic sealed centrifugal AP Series pumps are compact in design, easy to operate and handle, and very economically priced. FTI pumps are made in America.
Built from high quality 316 stainless steel the AP Series pumps are available in both horizontal or vertical designs. All wetted parts are constructed of very corrosion resistant materials to withstand the harshest chemical environments.
For greater application flexibility, the AP Series is offered in a variety of port sizes, seal combinations, impeller types and motor adapter sizes.
- Excellent chemical resistance
- 316 stainless steel construction
- Accepts conventional NEMA and IEC motors
- NPT or BSP (optional) threads
- Close coupled or pedestal mounted
- Aluminum motor mount
- Standard, recessed, or high head impellers
- Standard vertical or cantilevered design
- Bellows Type 21 seals in a variety of seal arrangements
- FKM, EPDM, or Teflon elastomers
- Carbon, FKM, or EPDM lower bushings
- Secure V clamp housing construction
- 12" (31 cm), 24" (61 cm), 36" (91 cm), and 48" (122 cm) lengths
- Maximum temperature 300ï½°F
|Series||Chemical Pumps Finish Thompson AC4 AC5|
|Max Flow (GPM.)||34|
|Max Flow GPH||2040|
|TDH Maximum (Ft)||44|
|TDH Maximum (PSI)||19|
|Horse Power (HP)||1/3|
|Horsepower (IE .5, 1, 1.5, 20)||0.3300|
|Inlet Connection Type||FNPT|
|inlet size||Less than 1"|
|Outlet Connection Type||FNPT|
|Elastomers / O-ring||FKM|
|Phase (Ø)||Single (1)|
|Max Operating Temperature (F)||300|
|Viscosity||Milk 3.20 cp 40.00 ssu|
|Mechanical Seal Face||Carbon-ceramic|
|Mechanical Seal Type||Single|
|Impeller Size (IN.)||3.000000|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
FTI is a leading world class pump manufacturer in Erie, PA. FTI has built its product lines around cutting edge design and manufacturing processes culminates in their having ISO certification.