Gas Engine Driven Trash pumps is designed for applications which
require high flow efficiency and solids handling capability.
Dewatering pump. Trash Pumps are constructed of heavy duty sand
cast components featuring removable replaceable Cast Iron volutes,
impellers and wearplates. Dewatering pump has simple cleanout
design permits easy removal of trash and debris without
disconnecting hoses. Pumps B/S gas engines are overhead valve
engines. Made in PA, no import junk. Built solid for the
- Cast Aluminum w/ Iron Wearparts
- Silicon Carbide Mechanical Seal
- Tubular Steel Roll Cage
- Stainless Steel Shaft Sleeve
- Steel Suction Strainer Included
- Cast Iron Replaceable Volute, Wearplate & Impeller
- B&S INTEK PRO Gas Engine w/ Oil Alert
- Run Time: 90min.
- Tank Size: 4.0 qt.
- Includes Steel Roll Frame
- 1-1/2" Solids Handling
See Curve "C" 3941-96
WARNING: Use only with nonflammable liquids compatible
withpump component materials and in nonflammable/nonexplosive