Trash pumps with diesel engine is designed for applications which
require high flow efficiency and solids handling capability. Pumps
are constructed of heavy duty sand cast components featuring
removable/replaceable Cast Iron volutes, impellers and wearplates.
Simple cleanout design permits easy removal of trash and debris
without disconnecting hoses. Trash Pumps are available with various
engine manufacturers. Click
here for a complete list of Gas, Diesel, Electric trash pumps.
- Buna-N/Silicon Carbide Mechanical Seal and O-Ring
- O-Ring Casing Seal
- Stainless Steel Shaft Sleeve
- Steel Suction Strainer Included
- Cast Iron Replaceable Volute/Wearplate & Impeller
- Hatz Diesel1B20 on this trash pump
- Oil Alert Included
- Run Time: 1.8 hrs.
- Tank Size: 2.6 qt.
- Includes Steel Roll Frame
- 1" Solids Handling
See Curve "B"
WARNING: Use only with nonflammable liquids compatible
withpump component materials and in nonflammable / nonexplosive
Pumps Gas Diesel