Centrifugal High Head Pumps Metal
Shertech® pumps are simple in construction with a minimum number of moving parts for less maintenance and longer life. Design features include a wide variety of mechanical seals, seal chambers with flush ports, and interchangeable impellers.
- Capacities to 118 GPM, heads to 148 ft
- 1/2 to 3 HP AC, NEMA 56J frame and base, ODP and TEFC, single and three-phase motors
- Maximum casing working pressure is 200 PSI
- 1" to 1 1/2" female NPT inlet and outlet ports
- Discharge port can be rotated at 90-degree intervals
- Maximum temperatures to 200° F
- Standard pump models (at 3450 RPM) will handle specific gravities to 1.1 (at 100 SSU or less)
- Standard pump models (at 3450 RPM) will handle viscosity to 100 SSU (at 1.1 specific gravity or less) and up to 200 SSU (specific gravity of 1.0 or less)
- Pumps are equipped with a carbon ceramic FKM mechanical seal having 316 stainless steel components
Call PumpBiz for your unique application.
High Head Pump 2hp
Cast Iron High Head Centrifugal Pump 2hp.
Designed for continuous high-pressure circulation and transfer of non-flammable liquids, utility, boiler feed, general transfer, filtration, cooling towers, condensate return, marine applications, fountai...2HP 230/460/3 TEFC Cast Iron Learn More