Centrifugal High Head Pumps Metal
Shertech® pumps are simple in construction with a minimum number of moving parts for less maintenance and longer life. Design features include a wide variety of mechanical seals, seal chambers with flush ports, and interchangeable impellers.
- Capacities to 118 GPM, heads to 148 ft
- 1/2 to 3 HP AC, NEMA 56J frame and base, ODP and TEFC, single and three-phase motors
- Maximum casing working pressure is 200 PSI
- 1" to 1 1/2" female NPT inlet and outlet ports
- Discharge port can be rotated at 90-degree intervals
- Maximum temperatures to 200° F
- Standard pump models (at 3450 RPM) will handle specific gravities to 1.1 (at 100 SSU or less)
- Standard pump models (at 3450 RPM) will handle viscosity to 100 SSU (at 1.1 specific gravity or less) and up to 200 SSU (specific gravity of 1.0 or less)
- Pumps are equipped with a carbon ceramic FKM mechanical seal having 316 stainless steel components
Call PumpBiz for your unique application.
High Head Pump
CHMBV56$1,596.94Bronze High Head Centrifugal Pumps.
Designed for continuous high-pressure circulation and transfer of non-flammable liquids, utility, boiler feed, general transfer, filtration, cooling towers, condensate return, marine applications, fountains, bo...