Centrifugal High Pressure Pumps 34-64 psi
High Head Pressure Centrifugal Pumps. Designed for continuous duty, high pressure, high flow, general service water / chemical / solvent circulation, transfer and boosting water in high rise apartments, hotels & office buildings, circulation of hot & chilled water, pressure boosting for cooling towers, pressure boosting for sprinkler systems. Investment cast components, Cast Iron (-95) Bronze (-97) and 316 Stainless Steel (-98). All pumps materials include a 316SS impeller.
- Flow rates from 40 to 118GPM
- TDH from 75 to 145FT (65psi) max.
- 1/2 to 3HP motors in ODP, TEFC, EXP enclosures,
- Single and Three phase voltages
- Discharge port can be rotated in 90 degree increments
- EPDM and Viton seals with Carbon / Ceramic or Silicon carbide SC
- Ports: 489x series; 1-1/4/" x 1"FNPT and 490x series: 1-1/2" x 1-1/4"FNPT
- High Efficiency enclosed impellers
- Explosion Proof motors for Hazardous Duty
Popular accessory for these electric motor pumps is a Motor Starter or VFD as required by NEC Motor Branch Circuit.
See Flow Curves with matching impeller Letter designation to match pump size.
Dayton TEEL model number search: type in above search box. 5 characters only.
High Pressure Centrif Pump EXP
Electric Explosion Proof High Pressure Centrifugal Pump. High Head Centrifugal Pump with EXP motor. OBSOLETE, parts are available. See 5033- series. Designed for continuous duty, high pressure, high flow, general service water circulation and tran...2HP 230/1 Explosion Proof Learn More