Yamaha Trash Pump 3"
Product Name:Yamaha Trash Pump 3"
Yamaha trash pump self priming 3" powered by a dependable Yamaha 4-cycle gas engine.
A 4-stroke, Overhead Valve engine is the heart of the YP30TX. This mid-range pump can move up to 14,760GPH through a 3-inch port. It's engineered for long life with features like auto shut-off, low oil warning, and more. Need to move some water? High Capacity industrial water pumps from Yamaha can do the job. Remove water from basements, swimming pools, RV parks, motorsports tracks and more!
- OHV 4-stroke engine that is quieter, more powerful, and consumes less fuel than comparable engines.
- Cast iron cylinder lining has optimal heat dissipation
- Automatic oil warning system shuts off engine before oil level is low - Prevents engine damage, avoids costly repairs, minimizes down time, enhances long term durability.
- Transistorized ignition provides lean, efficient spark - Maintenance-free and ensures fast, easy starting, reliable operation.
- Auto-decompression - Automatically "opens" exhaust valve to reduce compression for easier starting.
- EPA Emission Engine Life Rating - meets the strictest environmental standards - EPA and CARB.
- Impeller and volute case are cast iron for greater strength and durability for dewatering purposes.
- Dependable carbon-ceramic mechanical seals are durable, easy to replace and they reduce abrasion for long pump life.
- Standard National Pipe Thread (NPT) fittings connect easily with the suction and discharge hoses.
- 3 year Warranty Self-Priming Time: 180 sec / 16 ft
|Max Flow (GPM.)||356|
|Max Flow GPH||21360|
|TDH Maximum (Ft)||79|
|Horse Power (HP)||8|
|Horsepower (IE .5, 1, 1.5, 20)||8|
|Inlet Connection Type||MNPT|
|Outlet Connection Type||MNPT|
|Wetted Materials||Aluminum, Cast Iron|
|Elastomers / O-ring||Buna-Nitrile|
|Max Operating Temperature (F)||104|
|Max Particle Size (In)||1.06|
|Viscosity||Vegetable Oil 34.60 cp 200.00 ssu|
|Mechanical Seal Face||SiC|
|Mechanical Seal Type||Single|
|Other||Self Priming Time100 sec / 26.25 ft. Engine MZ 300.
L x W x H (in) 26.97 × 19.88 × 21.85 in
|Impeller Material||Cast Iron, semi-open|
|Fuel Tank Size||5.5|
|GPM Of Water At 20 Feet Of Head||350|
|GPM Of Water At 40 Feet Of Head||325|
|GPM Of Water At 60 Feet Of Head||275|