Submersible Dewatering Pump 115v
Series (13 Models):
Product Name:Submersible Dewatering Pump 115v
115v 1/2HP 2"
29% Off Special Price $300.00 Regular Price $421.30
Submersible Dewatering Pump 115v Ponstar. Heavy duty submersible dewatering pump. Unique discharge port allows for vertical OR horizontal discharge. No elbow or kinking of hose if needed to be horizontal discharge. Add a level switch to it to make automatic. Popular contractor pump for job sites, trenches. Cont. running water level min. 2".
- Impeller and casing are manufactured from a blended rubber compound providing maximum wear resistance, up to three times over cast iron.
- Water is channeled through the outer wall to cool the motor for maximum endurance.
- It is compact, light-weight, easy to carry and handle.
- Double SiC mechanical seals run in an "oil" filled chamber of liquid paraffin to prevent damage from periods of dry running.
- Liquid paraffin is used in the shaft seal, therefore water will not be contaminated even in the case of oil leakage.
- The cord is of uni-body construction ensuring excellent water tightness. Includes strain relief.
- The built-in thermal protector turns off the power supply in case of overload operation thus protecting the motor.
- Construction site, excavations, well casings and general dewatering.
- Utilities, manhole and vault draining.
- Residential, draining of basements, crawl spaces and swimming pools. These pumps are often the standard being used by construction contractors and rental stores due to their robust design features and reliable performance. Use for driveway catch basin, yard, loading dock and other outdoors tough applications. Also Robin Yamaha
- 7-1/4" dia x 12-1/2" tall, fits in 8" pipe casing.
|Series||Submersible Dewatering Pumps Heavy duty|
|Max Flow (GPM.)||68|
|Max Flow GPH||4080|
|TDH Maximum (Ft)||33|
|TDH Maximum (PSI)||14|
|Horse Power (HP)||1/2|
|Horsepower (IE .5, 1, 1.5, 20)||0.5000|
|Outlet Connection Type||MNPT|
|Elastomers / O-ring||Buna-Nitrile|
|Phase (Ø)||Single (1)|
|Motor Amps (A)||6.4|
|Max Operating Temperature (F)||104|
|Max Particle Size (In)||0.27|
|Viscosity||Milk 3.20 cp 40.00 ssu|
|Mechanical Seal Face||SiC|
|Mechanical Seal Type||Double|
|Other||The built-in thermal protector turns off the power supply in case of overload operation thus protecting the motor. 7-1/4" dia x 12-1/2" tall. Starting current 12.5A.|
|Impeller Material||Hard rubber, semi-open|
|Cord Length (Ft.)||20|
|Country of Manufacture||Japan|
|GPM Of Water At 10 Feet Of Head||55|
|GPM Of Water At 20 Feet Of Head||40|
|GPM Of Water At 30 Feet Of Head||10|
Koshin pumps are the standard and known world wide in the contractor, rental, and portable pump markets as the brand to use. Most portable water pumps by Koshin feature Honda gas engines. Koshin manufactures a complete line of self priming centrifugal pumps for general transfer, high pressure and trash debris filled liquids. These pumps come in gas or diesel engine and single phase electric submersibles. Koshin is the most copied pump design coming out of China, but do not think they are the same. Use only the best, the original Koshin.
For over 70 years Koshin has continued to invest in new product testing and development. Koshin totally redesigned its production facilities in 2013 adding in house aluminum die casting, production automation, and state of the art process flow management. With a core philosophy of customer satisfaction, Koshin insures that each product off of its production line is of the finest quality. This is why we can proudly say that the performance specification found in this catalog are guaranteed minimum. This is often not the case with our competitors, who inflate actual performance values.
To further insure our valued customers that Koshin stands by our produces, we offer a 3 year limited warranty against manufactured defects. Our pumps are used and loved in 160 all over the world.
Koshin… the world’s toughest pump.