Centrifugal High Pressure Pumps 34-64 psi
High Head Pressure Centrifugal Pumps. Designed for continuous duty, high pressure, high flow, general service water / chemical / solvent circulation, transfer and boosting water in high rise apartments, hotels & office buildings, circulation of hot & chilled water, pressure boosting for cooling towers, pressure boosting for sprinkler systems. Investment cast components, Cast Iron (-95) Bronze (-97) and 316 Stainless Steel (-98). All pumps materials include a 316SS impeller.
- Flow rates from 40 to 118GPM
- TDH from 75 to 145FT (65psi) max.
- 1/2 to 3HP motors in ODP, TEFC, EXP enclosures,
- Single and Three phase voltages
- Discharge port can be rotated in 90 degree increments
- EPDM and Viton seals with Carbon / Ceramic or Silicon carbide SC
- Ports: 489x series; 1-1/4/" x 1"FNPT and 490x series: 1-1/2" x 1-1/4"FNPT
- High Efficiency enclosed impellers
- Explosion Proof motors for Hazardous Duty
Popular accessory for these electric motor pumps is a Motor Starter or VFD as required by NEC Motor Branch Circuit.
See Flow Curves with matching impeller Letter designation to match pump size.
Dayton TEEL model number search: type in above search box. 5 characters only.
Centrifugal Pump Explosion Proof
Explosion Proof straight centrifugal pump is designed for continuous duty low pressure flammable service applications including circulation, chemical processing, liquid transfer, cooling, hazardous locations. Cannabis Hemp CBD distillates isolate....Explosion Proof 115/230v 1HP EXP Learn More