Centrifugal High Pressure Pumps 34-64 psi
High Head Pressure Centrifugal Pumps. Designed for continuous duty, high pressure, high flow, general service water / chemical / solvent circulation, transfer and boosting water in high rise apartments, hotels & office buildings, circulation of hot & chilled water, pressure boosting for cooling towers, pressure boosting for sprinkler systems. Investment cast components, Cast Iron (-95) Bronze (-97) and 316 Stainless Steel (-98). All pumps materials include a 316SS impeller.
- Flow rates from 40 to 118GPM
- TDH from 75 to 145FT (65psi) max.
- 1/2 to 3HP motors in ODP, TEFC, EXP enclosures,
- Single and Three phase voltages
- Discharge port can be rotated in 90 degree increments
- EPDM and FKM seals with Carbon / Ceramic or Silicon carbide SC
- Ports: 489x series; 1-1/4/" x 1"FNPT and 490x series: 1-1/2" x 1-1/4"FNPT
- High Efficiency enclosed impellers
- Explosion Proof motors for Hazardous Duty
Alternate series sizes: Small Centrifugal pumps, Centrifugal Pumps 170-500GPM, Self Priming 55-150GPM. AMT Pumps are made in the USA.
Popular accessory for these electric motor pumps is a Motor Starter or VFD as required by NEC Motor Branch Circuit.
See Flow Curves with matching impeller Letter designation to match pump size.
Dayton TEEL model number search: type in above search box. 5 characters only.
High Pressure Cast Iron Centrifugal Pump
Explosion Proof High Head Pumps. Designed for continuous duty, high pressure, high flow, general service water circulation and transfer. Series inlet & outlet are 1.25" & 1" while series 49 is 1.50" & 1.25 respectively. See Curve "C". Use where a ...115/230v 1-1/2HP EXP Learn More
High Pressure Stainless Steel Centrifugal Pump
High Head Stainless Pump with Explosion proof hazardous duty electric motor. Designed for continuous duty, high pressure, high flow, general service water circulation and transfer chemicals and certainl solvents which may be in listed hazardous ar...115/230v 1-1/2HP EXP Learn More