Irrigation Pump 2 1/2 hp Pro Storm
Series (8 Models):
Product Name:Irrigation Pump 2 1/2 hp Pro Storm
The Pro Storm Series of cast iron irrigation pumps offer superior unmatched performance, available in 1 HP through 2 1/2 HP models. The Pro Storm DS2 now DS3 offers “single-body-fill” priming to 25-foot lifts, in less than 5 minutes! The Pro Storm models exceed the strict safety requirements of Underwriters Laboratory UL778, and CSA. Required by many state and local codes. The Pro Storm models are completely interchangeable with the original Berkeley® LTH Series models, saving costly plumbing “changeout” dollars and installation headaches! *Single and three phase available.
- Rugged Construction – Close grained cast iron body, specially treated for corrosion resistance.
- Noryl® Impeller – Precision-molded for perfect balance… ultra-smooth for highest performance and efficiency.
- Precision Molded Diffuser – Pump primes faster, handles more air, with multi-port, precision-molded, reinforced polypropylene diffuser.
- High Head Models – Deliver up to 145' of head with capacities to 95 GPM.
- Easy Serviceability – Normal wearing parts are easily accessible for service and replacement, without disturbing piping or mounting.
- Motor Windings – Superior insulation materials protect against excessive moisture and contaminants… ensures prolonged motor life.
- Balanced Rotor – Die cast under high pressures for uniform performance and greater efficiency, dynamically balanced.
- Drain Port – Provided for easy winterizing.
|Series||Sprinkler pumps Pro Storm DS3|
|Max Flow (GPM.)||95|
|Max Flow GPH||5700|
|TDH Maximum (Ft)||140|
|TDH Maximum (PSI)||60|
|Horse Power (HP)||2 1/2|
|Horsepower (IE .5, 1, 1.5, 20)||2.5000|
|Inlet Connection Type||FNPT|
|Outlet Connection Type||FNPT|
|Elastomers / O-ring||Buna-Nitrile|
|Phase (Ø)||Single (1)|
|Motor Frame||56J thrd|
|Suction Lift (FT.)||25|
|Viscosity||Water 1.00 cp 31.00 ssu|
|Mechanical Seal Face||Carbon-ceramic|
|Mechanical Seal Type||Single|
|Other||Housing p/n c76-68E|
|Impeller Material||Noryl, closed|
|Cord Length (Ft.)||0|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|GPM Of Water At 70 Feet Of Head||72|
|GPM Of Water At 100 Feet Of Head||55|