Certified Sanitary Drum Pump SS 39"
Series (6 Models):
Product Name:Certified Sanitary Drum Pump SS 39"
39" 3A Certified
Sanitary FDA 3A Certified, STANDARD'S 39" drum Stainless pump tube is engineered for transferring dairy products, pharmaceuticals, beer, wine, flavorings, juices, Wine, cosmetics and other personal care products. Robust Stainless Steel 316 offers excellent strength, cleanliness and durability. Has sanitary Tri-clamp connection 1.5"
- Food / Dairy 3A Certified #02-11 as sanitary. Replaces SP-8800
- Hygienic design that enables quick disassemble and sanitization.
- Hygienic design and FDA Compliant Materials of Construction (CFR 21.177)
- Available with High flow 31gpm impeller standard or can be fitted with high head 50 FT max. impeller. Based on water
- Discharge: 1-1/2" Tri-Clamp, see optional connection fittings
- Applications: Flavorings, Light food product oils.
- Compatible with all Standard Drum Pump Motors (Click). Order separately.
- Viscosity: 1000 Cps/mPas (750Cps with A2 air motor)
- Made with all FDA approved Food grade materials
- Various sanitary discharge fittings and hose are options.
For simple FDA compliant materials version see the SP-8600 series
|Series||Sanitary FDA 8100|
|Max Flow (GPM.)||31|
|Max Flow GPH||1920|
|TDH Maximum (Ft)||25|
|TDH Maximum (PSI)||11|
|Outlet Connection Type||Flange|
|Wetted Materials||316SS, Teflon|
|Elastomers / O-ring||Teflon-PTFE|
|Max Operating Temperature (F)||175|
|Viscosity||Glycerine 880.00 cp 5000.00 ssu|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|