Bronze Pedestal Gear Pump
Series (31 Models):
Product Name:Bronze Pedestal Gear Pump
Bronze Pedestal Gear pump. Often used as a oil pump on large ships to pre-lube the bearings.
- Gear pumps are positive displacement pumps. Each shaft revolution displaces a definite amount of liquid relatively unaffected by the backpressure in the discharge line. Shaft speed and flow are directly proportional.
- Maximum shaft speed is 1750 rpm.
- Recommended pressure limits are 100 psi for water and non-lubricants, 150 psi for oil and lubricants.
- Service life will be increase substantially if the liquid pumped is clean and has a lubricity value. These pumps have extremely close tolerances.
- Pump housings and gears are made of top quality bronze
- Shafts are from stainless steel 303
- Bearings are designed of high performance carbon-graphite material selected for wear resistance and long service life
|Series||N9000 Pedestal Bronze Rotary Gear Pumps|
|Max Flow (GPM.)||23|
|Max Flow GPH||1380|
|TDH Maximum (Ft)||346|
|TDH Maximum (PSI)||150|
|Inlet Connection Type||FNPT|
|Outlet Connection Type||FNPT|
|Wetted Materials||304SS, Bronze|
|Suction Lift (FT.)||20|
|Max Operating Temperature (F)||350|
|Viscosity||Glycerine 880.00 cp 5000.00 ssu|
|Mechanical Seal Type||Single|
|Other||Shaft Size: 5/8"|
|Pump Bearing||Bronze SL|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|