Koshin Trash Pump 3" Honda GX270 Gas
Series (11 Models):
Product Name:Koshin Trash Pump 3" Honda GX270 Gas
8-1/2 HP 350gpm 270cc
Koshin Trash Pump 3 Inch, Honda GX270, 9HP engine. Commercial duty designed for job sites and applications where high volume slurry trash water capacity is needed. Also used a lot for 300 gal hydro seeders. The pump is a 38 PSI, 383 GPM pump that works great for hydro seeding. Creates great turbo mixing and moderate seed spraying. USDA Forest Service approved spark arrester. Same pump as wt30. Self prime water pump Engine Driven. The pump is a 36 PSI, 333 GPM pump that works great for hydro seeding or skimming duckweed from a pond. When dredging, these pumps will handle the sand, silt and muck.
This pump is ideal for dewatering excavations, utility vaults, mining work, swimming pools, lakes and barge holds. Order by noon ships the same day.
- The clean-out cover and volute can be easily removed without removing the Suction Hose for easy cleaning of debris.
- Suction lift up to 26FT
- The seal is the heart of the pump. Silicon Carbide seals, developed exclusively for Koshin, vastly increase the durability of the mechanical seal and protect engine shaft. Silicon carbide SiC seals are 2 times harder, 15% tougher, and 50% stronger than common ceramic seals.
- Koshin pump unique conical shaped Impeller is Hi-chrome cast iron. Volute manufactured from Spheroidal Graphite (ductile) cast iron. These materials employed to ensure long life, erosion resistance and low maintenance. No wear-out plates, which wear-out.
- Sturdy steel wrap-around pipe frame protects entire unit.
- Rubber mountings / isolation minimize vibration.
- Honda GX OHV engine with oil alert, and electronic ignition provides reliability and low fuel consumption.
- All aluminum die cast pump housing for light weight and portability.
- 1.4 Gal. fuel tank provides up to 2 Hrs run time.
- Easy quick clean out port on side of pump.
- Service tool: multi-tool is provided for easy removal and installation of the pump case, for tightening and removal of the priming plug and drain plug, and for tightening and removal of the hose couplings.
- 3-year warranty on pump ends.
Order Trash Pump with Honda engine. Do not be fooled by imitation "industrial" pumps sold elsewhere. The pump quality is not the same and as with any pump parts will be needed and PumpBiz stocks parts to all the pumps we sell and support. These are the same pumps used by many rental stores, so they have proven themselves many times over. Replaces KTH-80X
When using as a dredge for sediment removal, consider using the bottom hole strainer of smaller size as a hydraulic excavator next to the intake.
|Series||Trash Pumps Honda Gas by Koshin|
|Max Flow (GPM.)||383|
|Max Flow GPH||22980|
|TDH Maximum (Ft)||89|
|TDH Maximum (PSI)||38|
|Horse Power (HP)||9|
|Horsepower (IE .5, 1, 1.5, 20)||9.0000|
|Inlet Connection Type||MNPT|
|Outlet Connection Type||MNPT|
|Wetted Materials||Aluminum, Ductile Iron|
|Elastomers / O-ring||Buna-Nitrile|
|Suction Lift (FT.)||26|
|Max Operating Temperature (F)||120|
|Viscosity||Vegetable Oil 34.60 cp 200.00 ssu|
|Mechanical Seal||SILICON CARBIDE|
|Mechanical Seal Face||SiC|
|Mechanical Seal Type||Single|
|Other||Includes sturdy wrap-around steel pipe frame. Parts are exact same and interchangeable with Honda WT30 pumps. Priming Time 90 sec. at 16.4 ft. Dim. 26.0" x 19.5" x 20.3"|
|Low Oil Shutdown||Yes|
|Impeller Material||Hi-Chrome cast iron, non-clog|
|Run Time (HR.)||1.5|
|Fuel Tank Size||1.4 gal.|
|Country of Manufacture||Japan|
|GPM Of Water At 20 Feet Of Head||320|
|GPM Of Water At 40 Feet Of Head||275|
|GPM Of Water At 60 Feet Of Head||180|
|GPM Of Water At 70 Feet Of Head||110|
Koshin pumps are the standard and known world wide in the contractor, rental, and portable pump markets as the brand to use. Most portable water pumps by Koshin feature Honda gas engines. Koshin manufactures a complete line of self priming centrifugal pumps for general transfer, high pressure and trash debris filled liquids. These pumps come in gas or diesel engine and single phase electric submersibles. Koshin is the most copied pump design coming out of China, but do not think they are the same. Use only the best, the original Koshin.
For over 70 years Koshin has continued to invest in new product testing and development. Koshin totally redesigned its production facilities in 2013 adding in house aluminum die casting, production automation, and state of the art process flow management. With a core philosophy of customer satisfaction, Koshin insures that each product off of its production line is of the finest quality. This is why we can proudly say that the performance specification found in this catalog are guaranteed minimum. This is often not the case with our competitors, who inflate actual performance values.
To further insure our valued customers that Koshin stands by our produces, we offer a 3 year limited warranty against manufactured defects. Our pumps are used and loved in 160 all over the world.
Koshin… the world’s toughest pump.