BGP Grinder Pump 3P
Series (6 Models):
Product Name:BGP Grinder Pump 3P
Grinder Pump is a rugged cast iron submersible pump. The two-stage cutting design reduces industrial and domestic sewage to a fine slurry. The heavy-duty industrial rated motor features a stainless steel shaft supported by ball bearings. Options available for these units include lift-out system components, control panels, switches, alarms and sump basin assemblies. All pumps come standard with 30' cords.
- Applications: Sewage Grinding, Sewage, Effluent and Wastewater Removal or Transfer
- Volute Casing –Cast iron ASTM A-48, class 30.
- IMPELLERDesign: 12 vanes, vortex with vanes on back side, dynamically balanced.Material: Cast iron ASTM A-48, class 30.Shredding ring: hardened 440C, stainless steel, hardness Rockwell C-55
- Radial cutter: hardened 440C, stainless steel, hardness Rockwell C-55
- Seals – Design: double seal, oil lubricatedMaterial: ceramic stationary part, carbon ring seal and exclusion in the rotating part. Buna-N elastomer and stainless steel spring
- Bearings – Ball type, oil lubricated
- 30 ft of neoprene cord, sealed against moisture.
- Includes seal moisture sensor alarm circuit.
|Max Flow (GPM.)||44|
|Max Flow GPH||2640|
|TDH Maximum (Ft)||106|
|Horse Power (HP)||2|
|Horsepower (IE .5, 1, 1.5, 20)||2.0000|
|Outlet Connection Type||FNPT|
|Elastomers / O-ring||Buna-Nitrile|
|Phase (Ø)||Three (3)|
|Motor Amps (A)||8.8|
|Max Operating Temperature (F)||120|
|Viscosity||SAE 30 oil 352.00 cp 2000.00 ssu|
|Mechanical Seal Face||Carbon-ceramic|
|Mechanical Seal Type||Double|
|Other||Includes seal moisture sensor alarm circuit.|
|Cord Length (Ft.)||30|
|GPM Of Water At 60 Feet Of Head||33|
|GPM Of Water At 70 Feet Of Head||30|
|GPM Of Water At 90 Feet Of Head||20|
During the 1970's, new additions were made to the line of products and we started manufacturing submersible solids handling pumps as well as grinder pumps.
Today after more than 60 years, we have manufacturing facilities & distribution centers across America, and an extensive distributor network. Our State of the Art manufacturing facilities have modern CNC machinery as well sophisticated design and test capabilities. Barmesa serves markets such as marine, commercial, municipal, wastewater, water, industrial, construction, utility, chemical, OEM, irrigation, dewatering flood control, fire protection, as well as many other applications.
Our privately held family business is committed to offer an extensive variety of products with the best quality standards and on-time deliveries. We are proud to say "Quality Pumps Since 1953".