6" Trash Pump Diesel Trailer SH6-R/N-4TNV98C
Series (46 Models):
Product Name:6" Trash Pump Diesel Trailer SH6-R/N-4TNV98C
6" Trash Pump Yanmar Diesel engine on road Trailer.
Self Priming 6" trash pump used by contractors and municipalities for sewage bi-pass and dewatering applications. Spherical solids handling: 3".
The SH6-R/N-4TNV98C is an industrial grade pump that can move 96,000 gallons of water in one hour with a max head of 150 feet. Pump casing is constructed of grey iron #30 with a tensile strength of 300,000 psi. Durable tungsten/carbide oil lubricated mechanical seal for abrasion resistance and longer life.
- Temporary pumping while a lift station is under construction or repair
- Flood Control
- Dewatering construction site
Features of 6" Diesel Trash pump:
- 1180 GPM max discharge with 20 foot head
- Yanmar 4TNV98C-NYEM, 4-cylinder, 3.319 L, liquid cooled, 67 horsepower, diesel engine, Yanmar Diesel provided with a KP8-E OEM Instrument Panel.
- Discharge port is replaceable and can be rotated in 180 degree increments
- Solid handling to 3 inches
- Large clean out port to easily clear out debris
- Trailer with Hitch
- Tier 4 Final
- Oil lubricated double Silicon Carbide seal, Viton, 316SS
- Optional LOFA automatic controls sold separately
- Tier 4 EPA Final certified
- Temperature Rating: 160°F (71°C)
- Replaceable Carbon Steel Wear Plate
- Brass Pressure Relief Valve
- Cast Iron ASTM A-48, Class 30 Casing with Maximum Pressure of 79 PSI
|Series||Barmesa Industrial Pumps|
|Max Flow (GPM.)||1160|
|Max Flow GPH||69600|
|Minimum Flow (GPM.)||200|
|TDH Maximum (Ft)||120|
|Horse Power (HP)||60|
|Horsepower (IE .5, 1, 1.5, 20)||67|
|Inlet Connection Type||FNPT|
|Outlet Connection Type||FNPT|
|Elastomers / O-ring||Buna-Nitrile|
|Max Operating Temperature (F)||160|
|Max Particle Size (In)||3|
|Viscosity||Cream 16.50 cp 100.00 ssu|
|Mechanical Seal Face||SiC|
|Mechanical Seal Type||Double|
|Impeller Size (IN.)||8|
|Other||Yanmar Diesel provided with a KP8-E OEM Instrument Panel.|
|Impeller Material||2 Vane open type. Ductil Iron|
|Run Time (HR.)||15|
|Fuel Tank Size||30|
|Country of Manufacture||Mexico|
|GPM Of Water At 80 Feet Of Head||860|
|GPM Of Water At 100 Feet Of Head||480|
During the 1970's, new additions were made to the line of products and we started manufacturing submersible solids handling pumps as well as grinder pumps.
Today after more than 60 years, we have manufacturing facilities & distribution centers across America, and an extensive distributor network. Our State of the Art manufacturing facilities have modern CNC machinery as well sophisticated design and test capabilities. Barmesa serves markets such as marine, commercial, municipal, wastewater, water, industrial, construction, utility, chemical, OEM, irrigation, dewatering flood control, fire protection, as well as many other applications.
Our privately held family business is committed to offer an extensive variety of products with the best quality standards and on-time deliveries. We are proud to say "Quality Pumps Since 1953".