6-CIA-ML Sump Pump
Series (8 Models):
Product Name:6-CIA-ML Sump Pump
Little Gaint Sump Pump - Submersibel Water Low level switch provide for use in WRSC-6 under sink systems and other small containers. For residential and light commercial sump use, the Model 6 Series sump pumps provide effiicent and reliable service. Pumps feature a 1 1/2" discharge with a maximum lift of 18'. Polycarbonate cover and polypropylene volute-base.
- Cast iron sump pump housings with protective epoxy coating for corrosion and rust resistance.
- Oil filled motor housing for lifetime lubrication and rapid heat dissipation.
- Stainless steel screws, bolts, and handle.
- Mechanical seals (stainless steel spring, nitrile parts, carbon and ceramic faces).
- Thermal overload protection.
- Automatic operation with pressure switch operates pump when water level is between 4" and 7". Pump shuts off when water level falls to between 1" and 3". (Pressure switch is non-adjustable).
- 8 ft. power cord
- 720 Watts
- Includes a 1-1/4" FNPT Adapter
|Series||6 Little Giant Submersible Sump Pump 45 gpm|
|Max Flow (GPM.)||45|
|Max Flow GPH||2700|
|TDH Maximum (Ft)||17|
|TDH Maximum (PSI)||7|
|Horse Power (HP)||1/3|
|Horsepower (IE .5, 1, 1.5, 20)||0.3000|
|Outlet Connection Type||FNPT|
|Wetted Materials||CI-Plastic, Epoxy coated, Nylon|
|Elastomers / O-ring||Buna-Nitrile|
|Max Operating Temperature (F)||140|
|Viscosity||Milk 3.20 cp 40.00 ssu|
|Mechanical Seal Face||Carbon-ceramic|
|Mechanical Seal Type||Single|
|Cord Length (Ft.)||8|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|