24 GPD/100 PSI Metering Pump
Series (5 Models):
Product Name:24 GPD/100 PSI Metering Pump
Chem-Tech Series 100 & 150 positive displacement, Chem-Tech diaphragm pumps are respected by professionals around the world for dependability, easy maintenance and versatility in a wide range of water treatment applications.
24 GPD 100 PSI metering pump 115 vac. 51 strokes / minute max. .75 Amps full load.
Dimensions: 6.75" x 8.875" x 7.25" (H x W x D).
- Versatility. Range of models offering feed rates from 3 GPD to 100 GPD at operating pressures up to 100 PSI.
- Feed Rate Control. The output is fully adjustable over the entire operating range.
- Bleed Valve Assembly. Aids in priming and relieves pressure from the discharge line.
- Sealed Gear Train. Lowers maintenance and extends the life of the pump.
- Guided 4-ball Check Valve. Ensures accurate and reliable metering performance.
- Chemical Resistance Materials. Motor and gear shaft are treated with a special lubricant to extend the life of the pump in normal operating environments.
- Simple Installation. Injection back pressure valve assembly enables injection at an angle and inhibits siphoning.
- Complete List of accessory fittings and assemblies available to enhance performance and simplify operation.
|Series||100 Metering Pump 3 to 30gpd 100psi|
|Max Flow (GPM.)||0|
|TDH Maximum (Ft)||231|
|TDH Maximum (PSI)||100|
|Horsepower (IE .5, 1, 1.5, 20)||0.0200|
|Inlet Connection Type||Barb|
|inlet size||Less than 1"|
|Outlet Connection Type||Barb|
|Elastomers / O-ring||Hypalon|
|Phase (Ø)||Single (1)|
|Suction Lift (FT.)||15|
|Max Operating Temperature (F)||125|
|Viscosity||Vegetable Oil 34.60 cp 200.00 ssu|
|Mechanical Seal Type||Double|
|Other||Includes tubing connectors, foot valve/strainer/weight, 4' of suction tubing, bleed valve, 4' of return tubing, 8' of discharge tubing, and injection/back pressure valve assembly. The Chem-Tech series 100 & 150 pumps have the ETL Listed Mark (Certified to UL standard 778 and CAN/CSA standard C222.2 No. 108) and the ETL Sanitation Mark (Certified to NSF Standard 50 for pools, spas, or hot tub systems).|