2" Vortex Sewage pump
Series (27 Models):
Product Name:2" Vortex Sewage pump
2" Vortex Sewage pump or submersible non-clog sewage pump.
Heavy duty cast iron design for handling raw sewage and other water with trash up to 2". Powered by a electric 1/2HP oil filled motor. 62180406
Used for residential / commercial sewage pit, along with general dewatering where trash maybe present and a high volume flow is need in a submersible style pump.
Discharge: 2" NPT, female, vertical.
Spherical solids handling: 2"
- RPM: 3500
- Impeller: vortex. Cast iron ASTM A-48, class 30, ISO G6.3.
- Shaft: 416 series stainless steel.
- Motor: NEMA L, single phase, permanent split capacitor, 115 volts, 60 Hz, oil filled, with overload protection in motor.
- BEARINGS Upper: ball, single row, oil lubricated, for radial load. Lower: ball, single row, oil lubricated, for radial load.
- SEAL Design: single, mechanical, oil filled chamber. Material: carbon / ceramic / Buna-N, with stainless steel hardware
- CORDENTRY 20 ft of neoprene cord SJTOW 16/3, sealed against moisture. W/plug 115v
- LIQUIDTEMPERATURE 104 °F (40 °C) continuous
|Series||Effluent Sewage Pumps|
|Max Flow (GPM.)||100|
|Max Flow GPH||6000|
|TDH Maximum (Ft)||26|
|TDH Maximum (PSI)||12|
|Horse Power (HP)||1/2|
|Horsepower (IE .5, 1, 1.5, 20)||.5|
|Outlet Connection Type||FNPT|
|Elastomers / O-ring||Buna-Nitrile|
|Phase (Ø)||Single (1)|
|Motor Amps (A)||10|
|Max Operating Temperature (F)||104|
|Max Particle Size (In)||2|
|Viscosity||Glycerine 880.00 cp 5000.00 ssu|
|Mechanical Seal Face||Carbon-ceramic|
|Mechanical Seal Type||Single|
|Cord Length (Ft.)||20|
|GPM Of Water At 15 Feet Of Head||80|
|GPM Of Water At 20 Feet Of Head||60|
During the 1970's, new additions were made to the line of products and we started manufacturing submersible solids handling pumps as well as grinder pumps.
Today after more than 60 years, we have manufacturing facilities & distribution centers across America, and an extensive distributor network. Our State of the Art manufacturing facilities have modern CNC machinery as well sophisticated design and test capabilities. Barmesa serves markets such as marine, commercial, municipal, wastewater, water, industrial, construction, utility, chemical, OEM, irrigation, dewatering flood control, fire protection, as well as many other applications.
Our privately held family business is committed to offer an extensive variety of products with the best quality standards and on-time deliveries. We are proud to say "Quality Pumps Since 1953".