Trimmer PortaPump Jr ™ Pump Attachment String trimmer
Series (5 Models):
Product Name:Trimmer PortaPump Jr ™ Pump Attachment String trimmer
Model Number:PP32 Jr1.5
1800GPH Fits: STIHL ECHO & others
20% Off Special Price $156.00 Regular Price $195.00
PortaPump Jr ™ String Trimmer / Weed eater pump attachment, heavy duty Aluminum construction. Pump water with your split shaft string trimmer. Trimmer brush cutter water pump attachment. Patented.
- Less expensive and more user-friendly than any water pump on the market!
- Pumps up to 30 gallons per minute! = 1800gph
- No suction hose or priming required
- Turn your handheld string trimmer into a TORNADO with this Powerful Pump
- Attaches to most string trimmers quickly (ECHO, Husqvarna, STIHL, Toro, Homelite, John Deer, Ryobi, Troy Bilt, Poulan, Craftsman, Cub Cadet, Snapper, Weedeater, GreenWorks trademarks of their respective companies). Patented
- For heavy duty contractor version see the PortaPump.
Now you can turn your handheld string trimmer into a powerful, submersible pump with this new pumping attachment. The PP32 Jr. Submersible Water Pump attaches quickly with a screwdriver, no adapters. It Quickly slips onto the string trimmer and comes with a standard 1.5" hose connection at the pump housing. Just place the pump housing in the liquid to be transferred and pull the trigger on the string trimmer -- now you can pump water or other liquids up to 30 gallons per minute, depending on how far you have to move the water. The PP32 Jr. will continue to pump until the water is gone. Patented Works Great For:
- Trench with broken water lines
- Flooded basements
- Flooded Water Meters
- Flooded Yards
- Flooded Boats
- Fish Ponds & Fountains
- Valve Boxes
- Golf course
- Amusment Parks
- Sports fields
- Mosquito abatement
- Cattle Tanks
- Anywhere water needs to be removed! (Even muddy water)
Who can use the TF5 Submersible Water Pump?
- Home owners
- City & County Water Departments
- Farmers & Ranchers
- Golf Courses
- Plumbers & Sewer Contractors
- Repair Services
- And many, many more.
For shindaiwa T242 you need the optional spline drive shaft.
|Model Number||PP32 Jr1.5|
|Max Flow (GPM.)||30|
|Max Flow GPH||1800|
|TDH Maximum (Ft)||30|
|TDH Maximum (PSI)||11|
|Outlet Connection Type||Barb|
|Wetted Materials||Acetal-Delrin, Aluminum, Steel|
|Elastomers / O-ring||Buna-Nitrile|
|Viscosity||Milk 3.20 cp 40.00 ssu|
|Mechanical Seal||RADIAL LIP|
|Other||Proposition 65 requires businesses to provide warnings to Californians about significant exposures to chemicals that cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. These chemicals can be in the products that Californians purchase, in their homes or workplaces, or that are released into the environment. By requiring that this information be provided, Proposition 65 enables Californians to make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals.|
|Impeller Material||Alum., semi-open|
Q: We used the PortaPump Junior in some bunkers today for the first time as we prepped the course for play after a big rain. It did a fine job. Is there a finer strainer available to keep the sand in the sand traps?
A: Yes, there is a Stainless Steel mesh optional strainer PP-JR103. You can find it with the options on the web page.