|Product Name:||Explosion Proof Sump Pump Package|
|Manufacturer:||Myers Water Pumps|
Myers SX50h is a rugged 1/2HP Explosion Proof Submersible sump pump high head designed for many commercial, municipal or industrial applications. The SX50 is U.L. and CSA listed with construction for use in Class 1, Division 1, Group D hazardous locations. These pumps are designed to pump contaminated water with a wide range of pollutants listed under the U.L., CSA listing. The pump package includes Myers intrinsically safe control panel.
- Constructed for use in Class 1, Division 1, Group D hazardous locations.
- Designed to pump contaminated water, with a wide range of pollutants listed under the UL, CSA listings.
- Myers intrinsically safe control panel included.
- Oil-filled motor for maximum heat dissipation and constant bearing lubrication.
- UL and CSA listed.
- Recessed impeller reduces radial bearing loads, increasing bearing life.
- High torque capacitor start, single phase motor for assured starting under heavy load.
- Seal leak probes warn of seal leak condition.
- On-winding heat sensors protect motor from overheating and prevents costly
Myers CEX Control Panels Feature:
- NEMA 4X enclosure with inner door
- Separate pump and control circuit breaker
- Intrinsically safe module for floats
- H-O-A switch
- Run, seal leak, and alarm light
- Motor starter and capacitor
- U/L 913
- Solids handling up to 2"
Usual Ship Time: 1 day
Your Price: $4,698.00 EA
|Maximum Flow||70 gallons/min|
|TDH (Head) Maximum @ 0GPM||15.15 PSI|
|Head (TDH) Maximum @ 0GPM||35 FT|
|HP Standard||0.5 HP|
|Outlet Connection Type||FNPT|
|Motor||EXP (C 1, Gp D)|
|Motor Amps||5.3 A|
|Max Operating Temp||140 °F|
|Viscosity||Milk 3.20 cp 40.00 ssu|
|Max. Particle Size||0.75 "|
|Max Specific Gravity||1.1 sp. gr.|
|Max. Particle Hardness||5 MOH|
|Max. Volume of Suspended Solids||15 %|
|Mechanical Seal Face||Carbon-ceramic|
|Mechanical Seal Type||Double|
|PH High||9 pH|
|Other||15FT CORD STD.
Viscosity: 28-35 SSU
Min. Basin Diameter: 24 in.
Service Factor: 1.1
Low level shut off control should be set to stop pumping when liquid level is at top of motor.
There are no related accessories listed for this item at this time. Please check back again, or Contact Us for more information about this item.