|Product Name:||Ground Level Drainage Pump|
Original residue ground level dewatering pump, mop-up pump; able to pump down to the floor. Continuous Running Water level is .20" (less than 1/4") . Even the smallest puddle can be pumped dry. Complete drainage of flat surfaces where a sump is not available. Prime pump through discharge outlet for start up at any water level. 32 FT power cord. Pump is 8-1/4" diameter. Use fully or partially submerged, indoors or outdoors.
- Urethane, Semi Vortex Impeller and Wear Plates for maximum durability and maintaining pump performance.
- V-Ring Seal Protector protects mechanical seal from abrasive particles.
- Double Inside Mechanical Seal with SiC faces provides the longest operation life.
- Oil Lifter provides lubrication of the seal faces.
- Level switch for Automatic operation, see accessories as option.
- 2 Year warranty
Usual Ship Time: 1 day
Regular Price: $446.00
Your Price: $398.00 EA
You Save: $48.00 (11%)
|Maximum Flow||62 gallons/min|
|TDH (Head) Maximum @ 0GPM||17 PSI|
|Head (TDH) Maximum @ 0GPM||40 FT|
|GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head||50|
|GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head||42|
|GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head||23|
|HP Standard||0.66 HP|
|Outlet Connection Type||MNPT|
|Motor Amps||6.1 A|
|MTR Cord Length||32 FT|
|Motor Cord Size||16/3|
|Max Operating Temp||104 °F|
|Viscosity||Milk 3.20 cp 40.00 ssu|
|Max. Particle Size||0.25 "|
|Max. Particle Hardness||5 MOH|
|Max. Volume of Suspended Solids||2 %|
|Mechanical Seal Face||SiC|
|Mechanical Seal Type||Double|
|PH High||7 pH|
|Other||Max. Diameter (inch) : 7 5/16 ,Max. Height (inch): 11 15/16. ETL Certified to UL CSA standards for submersible construction pumps. For smaller pump with built in back flow check valve see LSC1.4S-61. Starting current 12.5A.|
|Country of Origin||Japan|