|Product Name:||Conv Jet Pump 1/2HP|
|Model Number:||PLC PKG 1-10AP|
|Manufacturer:||Sta-rite Water Pumps|
The performance-proven PL Series is constructed to be lightweight and extremely resistant to sand and abrasive wear, it performs best on all deep well installations.
Superior Rustproof Construction - Pump body is Dura-Glas® fiberglass reinforced
thermoplastic - lightweight, rustproof and exceptionally strong. All components
in contact with water are resistant to the corrosive and abrasive forces found
in the most aggressive water conditions.
Heavy-duty Motor - Dustproof canopy completely encloses electrical components and provides dust, dirt and insect protection. Ventilating air cannot contaminate vital switching components. Permanently lubricated, heavy-duty ball bearings ensure smooth, quiet operation and extended motor life.
Precision Diffuser - Multi-port, reinforced polypropylene design primes faster and handles more air.
Precision Molded Impeller - Precision molded Noryl® gives perfect balance and ultra-smoothness for highest performance and efficiency.
- Dual-voltage, 115/230-volt
- Fiberglass-reinforced composite pump body - lightweight, corrosion resistant and exceptionally strong
- 1st in class performance
- built in pressure regulator - adjustable for best performance
- pressure gauge included
- suction over deep-well jet design
- Composite bolt-on shallow well jet packages -sold separately
- single and double -pipe jet packages - sold separately
- Powered by A. O. Smith, 2-compartment, square flange motor, thermal overload protected
- Corrosion resistant composite pump base
- Easily serviceable
- UL 778 in-door/out-door, CSA Listed
- UL Classified to ANSI/NSF Standard 61
- Well depths up to 110 Feet
Usual Ship Time: 2-3 days
Your Price: $482.00 EA
|Maximum Flow||4.3 gallons/min|
|TDH (Head) Maximum @ 0GPM||71.86 PSI|
|Head (TDH) Maximum @ 0GPM||166 FT|
|HP Standard||0.5 HP|
|Inlet Connection Type||FNPT|
|Outlet Connection Type||FNPT|
|Viscosity||Water 1.00 cp 31.00 ssu|
|Max. Volume of Suspended Solids||0 %|
|Mechanical Seal Type||Double|
|PH High||7 pH|