Sta-Rite Signature 2000 Fiberglass FRP pressure tank for water
systems. Use wherever pressurized tanks are needed in water systems
applications. 5 year warranty.
- Durable Composite Construction: A rugged one-piece molded,
inner-liner of premium high-density polyethylene.
- Miles of continuous overlapping fiberglass strands, sealed with
oven cured epoxy make the outer-shell impervious to rust, dents,
and ultra-violet rays
- Proprietary wrap pattern makes the tank stronger than steel.
Tanks can be installed with a wider range of pressure settings, so
you can select the system pressure you want.
- Air Cell: The air cell is fabricated from durable and
extensively tested ethyl-vinyl-acetate (EVA). Classified to
ANSI/NSF Standard 61 for water system components.
- EVA is resistant to chlorine, will not support iron bacteria
growth that may be present in the water supply, and Polyethylene
meet FDA requirements for potable water supplies
- Tank Base: Rigid molded polyethylene. Corrosion and
impact-resistant. Base rotates 360ï½° for
- Replaceable Air Cell: With the tank installed! Air cell access
is via a top mount design. Generous and accessible air cell opening
facilitates easy removable and re-installation of replacement air
- Outer Shell: Fiberglass-wound and epoxy resin sealed
- Upper and Lower Flanges: Reinforced polypropylene
- Air Valve: Brass body, Schrader core assembly
- Weather Cap: High density polyethylene
- 20 Gallons
- Diameter: 16"
- Height: 36"