Sump pump Switch
Deluxe Dual Float Controller...Itç—´ all
about the switch.
Dual float means dual protection from float switch failure.
Industrial strength electronics, 30 amp relay means extended life
compared to ordinary float switch. 10FT cord.
The Controller monitors pump and power conditions, and sounds an
alarm when a problem is detected. The warning signals are described
below. In addition,it begins the pumping cycle when either float
rises 1/4", and runs the pumpan additional 10 seconds after the
float returns to its original position. Pump run time is adjustable
(New Feature)5-45seconds. ON level point is 3/4" from its bottom
surface. Also See: Dual
Float Level Switch DFC1 and Ultimate
Switch Controller USC3.
When a warning alarm sounds, a light will appear on the front panel
of the controllerindicating which problem has been detected:
- AC power is out - sounds an alarm when the power is out,
the pump has accidentally been unplugged, or the circuit breaker
has been tripped
- The system is operating -a light blinks continuously
indicating that the controller is plugged in and operating
- 9-volt battery low or slide switch is OFF - indicates
when it's time to replace the battery or reminds you to move the
slide switch back to the ON position
- Pump or float problem - sounds an alarm when the float
has been raised for 10 minutes continuously, an indication that
there is a potential pump or plumbing problem
- Remote terminal - provides connection to a home security
system or remote dialer. Form 'C' dry contacts N.O. and N.C.
- Activates pump weekly to exercise and extend pump life(New
Feature) Sump pump switch.
Also See: Click
here for PumpGuard.