Sump pump Switch with alarm!
Deluxe Dual Float Controller and dual float switch. Dual float means dual protection from float switch failure. Industrial strength electronics, 30 amp relay means extended life compared to ordinary float switch. 10FT cord. The Controller monitors pump and power conditions, and sounds an alarm when a problem is detected. The warning signals are described below. In addition,it begins the pumping cycle when either float rises 1/4", and runs the pump an additional 10 seconds after the float returns to its original position. Pump run time is adjustable 5-45 seconds. ON level point is 3/4" from its bottom surface. 9v battery ALARM backup. Also See: Dual Float Level Switch DFC1.5 and Ultimate Switch Controller USC3.
Warning signals When a warning alarm sounds, a light will appear on the front panel of the controller indicating which problem has been detected:
- AC power is out - sounds an alarm when the power is out, the pump has accidentally been unplugged, or the circuit breaker has been tripped
- The system is operating -a light blinks continuously indicating that the controller is plugged in and operating
- 9-volt battery low or slide switch is OFF - indicates when it's time to replace the battery or reminds you to move the slide switch back to the ON position
- Pump or float problem - sounds an alarm when the float has been raised for 10 minutes continuously, an indication that there is a potential pump or plumbing problem
- Remote terminal - provides connection to a home security system or remote dialer. Form 'C' dry contacts N.O. and N.C.
- Activates pump weekly to exercise and extend pump life(New Feature) Sump pump switch.
Power Rating: 3/4HP or 12 amps 115vac
Cords: 4' 120v power w/plug, 10' float w/plug
The PHCC Dual Float has, not one, but two floats mounted within a protective cage.
Should one float fail to operate, the second float is available and ready to activate the pump. The protective cage prevents debris or other wires from interfering with movement of the floats. Switch is mounted independent from pump, allowing user to adjust the height of pump activation. The result - the most reliable float switch in the industry!
Dual float has connector into the bottom of the controller so it can be passed through conduit or wall.
New PS-WS High Water Alarm to meet the plumbing code in certain areas, where a high water alarm is required. NEW Wi-Fi and Home Automation modules that send remote notifications
Also See: Click here for LevelGuard or duplex Alternator