The CS-20 represents the latest in float switch innovation and
design. Compact, sleekand rugged, CS-20 has a strong, fully
integrated cover to prevent jamming fromdebris and provide maximum
impact protection. Specially designed abrasion resistancewires exit
the top of the switch to keep wires out of the water and reduce
wearand water stress. Dual level anti-clog water slots provide a
unique level ofperformance and protection. Manual testing feature
allows for an operation check.
- Integral guard protects against jamming in either on or off
position by bilge debris and dual level water slots.
- Manual test feature.
- Top exit "stay-dry" wiring.
- Switches on at 2 3/4" (70mm) and off at 7/8" (22mm)
- Switch design prevents rapid on/off cycling
- Automatically activates bilge pumps drawing 20 amps or
- Rugged, integrated cover prevents damage and jamming
- Ignition protected; no battery drain.
- use with 12, 24, and 32 volt pumps