Engine Powered Trash pump is designed for applications which
require high flow efficiency and solid handling capability. Honda
engine trash pumps are constructed of heavy duty sand cast aluminum
components featuring replaceable ductile iron impellers and steel
wearplates. Trash pumps are good for moving high volumes of clean
or dirty water, especially water with large debris or large amounts
of trash. Use for WVO pickup and transfer. Pump is with Briggs
Stratton Vanguard engine. All are furnished with heavy-duty steel
Ideally suited for a variety of industrial applications
including: sewage treatment, canneries, chemical processing,
wineries, tanneries, meat packing, breweries, pulp, wood chips,
process water, sludge and slime, waste water, white water and other
applications. For electric start version see 2S5XARES.
- High flow trash pump delivers up to 12,000GPH.
- Cast Iron internal and aluminum housing Construction
- Pump Includes Heavy Duty Steel Roll Cage
- 2" NPT Port Sizes
- Self-priming to 26ft.
- B&S OHV 5HPEngine
- Solids Handling to 1" Diameter
- Easy cleanout with one-tool serviceability. Tool inlcuded.
- Removable and Rotateable Cast Iron Ports.
- Build in EPDM check valve and o-rings.
- Viton / Silicon Carbide Mechanical Seals
- Tank Size: 3.8 qts.
- Run Time: 1.7 Hrs.
- Includes strainer
Optional 10" wheel kit
See performance Curve 'A'