Diesel Engine Powered Trash pumps is designed for applications
which require high flow efficiency and solid handling capability.
Diesel Trash Pumps are constructed of heavy duty sand cast aluminum
components featuring replaceable ductile iron impellers and steel
wearplates. Trash pumps are good for moving high volumes of clean
or dirty water, especially water with large debris or large amounts
of trash. Pump is with Hatz Diesel 5HP engine. All are furnished
with heavy-duty steel roll cages. Height 20 In, Length 24.3 In,
Width 19.5 In
- Cast Iron internal and aluminum housing Construction
- Pump Includes Heavy Duty Steel Roll Cage
- 2" NPT Port Sizes, Discharge rotates
- Self-priming to 26ft.
- Includes Hatz Diesel 1B20 Engine
- Solids Handling to 1" Diameter
- Viton / Silicon Carbide Mechanical Seals
- Easy cleanout with one-tool serviceability. Tool inlcuded.
- Removable and Rotateable Cast Iron Ports.
- Build in EPDM check valve and o-rings.
- Tank Size: 2.6 qts.
- Run Time: 110 min.
- Includes strainer
Optional 10" wheel kit and Viton seals
See performance Curve A